Close
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Default stop follow Macro

Hello
    I'm searching for the command to stop follow
    Or any other suggestion, maybe a command to walk for or backwards for 1ms^^

need help, pls

thanks

Movement cannot be macroed, the only way to stop following is to break it via another movement command.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

And a command to walk for 1 ms would probably be classed as _bad_ automation. Be careful about delays, you want to be pressing the key when the toon moves.
    Jafula.
    Jamba - Jafula's Awesome Multi Boxer Assistant. An addon for YOU.

I use a Logitech G15 (the one with the extra keys on the side). I made one, that only my alts move back and one only my alts move forward. It breaks movement (if alts decide to run off into the sunset) and breaks follow.

I use my arrow keys to move everyone (main and alts) in case I need to move everyone.

You can pick any movement key you like. Mabye you make your alts turn, strafe, etc. Anything besides jump. Just use your key broadcasting or keymapping to do the actions you want to break follow.

And like others have said, try to not use timing with boxing in the same paragraph. It doesn't look good.

some people use WSAD for the main and the arrow keys for slaves. I know your pain,but WoW is just that way
    RAF Tour Guide files are obsolete, I went to Zygor
    MultiBoxers play with themselves

Yeah, I just pretty much bind down arrow(or any other convenient key) to walk, either forward or backwards, depending on my mood. and just tap it. but that's me?

Thanks for your answers