Close
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
    sovelis

Default Im Requesting help for JAMBA.

Hello guys. Today i started multiboxing. Well i would like if someone had teamviewer and he could help me with my setup or he could make a vid about : 1 : How to follow the "Master/Main" , How to choose same target as the main have so you can burst on same target.

For all of this, I prefer to use macros. I know Jamba has a built in Macro and Follow the Leader (FTL) function, but as I enjoy writing my own macros, I've not looked into that yet.

Follow the master/main:
    Easy Option:
    /target NAMEOFMASTER
    /follow
    /assist

Advanced Option: (This is the actual follow macro from my cow shamans)
    /target [target=Emberhoof,nodead]; [target=Emberhorn,nodead]; [target=Emberhide,nodead]; [target=Embertail,nodead]; [target=Emberhoof]
    /focus
    /follow
    /assist

For bursting on the same target:

Easy option:
    Add the /assist line to your follow macro (you can see mine has it, even if I use the advanced option)
    /Assist will make your slaves assist your main.
    And to be certain it works, add the /assist to the start of your cast macro as well.

Advanced option: (Notice my big macro above has /focus in it.. this is why)

In every cast macro you make, use the [@focustarget] modifier.

Example cast macros:
    Easy:
    /assist NAMEOFMASTER
    /cast NAMEOFSPELL

Advanced 1: (Again from my shamans, this is my "spam" button)
    /castsequence [@focustarget,harm,nodead] reset=3 Chain Lightning, Lightning Bolt, Lightning bolt

Advanced 2: (Shamans, Single spell instant cast Chain Lightning)
    /cast Elemental Mastery
    /cast [@Focustarget] Chain Lightning

Everyone has their own way of doing things, this is mine, and I like it.

To write macros, go to your macro screen (hit ESC and click Macro). Click "NEW", type a name (for instance Shammycast, Chainkiller etc) and choose an icon (or ? to let the game choose)
    Type in your macro text (see the stuff posted above) and drag the newly finished macro to your action bar as a clickable or keybound button.
    Failing is the only way of starting over with improved knowledge. (Henry Ford)

Team Infinite Reality - 5x Warlocks - Level 80
    Team Doomkin - 5x Druids - Level 80
    Team Thunder - 5x Squid Shammy - Level 75
    (The squids used to be cows, but I went ally in the end)

sovelis

also how i split my chars into a square?

Quote Originally Posted by sovelis View Post
    also how i split my chars into a square?
    While moving they will always be inside eachother. When standing still you have to make your own solution for this. I use hotkeynet and have a key which makes my slaves stop following and form a line.

E.g. in a hotkeynet script file this makes a character move right for 40 ms:

<KeyDown e>
    <wait 40>
    <KeyUp e>
    valle2000
    multiboxing WoW using hotkeynet and jamba addon

And in my case, I have changed the strafe left and right keybindings, so PgUP strafes two characters left and two characters right, PgDN strafes 1 character left and 1 character right.

So once I stop, I press PgUp first, then PgDn, and they all form a neat line.. but you can also just make a keybinding for back, instead of strafe, so you press PgDn to make your team go to the left and right, and then PgDn to make two of them walk backwards.

The Hotkeynet solution I'm not so much a fan of, as it's what I would consider in the gray area of what's allowed with the EULA/TOU when it comes to automation of gameplay. (As far as I understand the rules, if you don't press a key to make it happen, it's not allowed)

Your questions have already been answered several times over.

Here, I'll help you out.

Spread-out (formations) = http://lmgtfy.com/?q=site%3Adual-boxing.com+formations
    Jamba Follow master = http://lmgtfy.com/?q=site%3Adual-box...+follow+master
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Quote Originally Posted by valle2000 View Post
    While moving they will always be inside eachother. When standing still you have to make your own solution for this. I use hotkeynet and have a key which makes my slaves stop following and form a line.

E.g. in a hotkeynet script file this makes a character move right for 40 ms:

<KeyDown e>
    <wait 40>
    <KeyUp e>
    Quote Originally Posted by gbremset View Post
    And in my case, I have changed the strafe left and right keybindings, so PgUP strafes two characters left and two characters right, PgDN strafes 1 character left and 1 character right.

So once I stop, I press PgUp first, then PgDn, and they all form a neat line.. but you can also just make a keybinding for back, instead of strafe, so you press PgDn to make your team go to the left and right, and then PgDn to make two of them walk backwards.

The Hotkeynet solution I'm not so much a fan of, as it's what I would consider in the gray area of what's allowed with the EULA/TOU when it comes to automation of gameplay. (As far as I understand the rules, if you don't press a key to make it happen, it's not allowed)
    A macro with a wait in it is not only gray, it's bannable.
    I'm going to live forever, or die trying.
    5 Shaman Northrend Heroics - My YouTube Channel - Details about my setup (outdated)
    T2 Heroics: lvl 80 Heroics wearing lvl 60 armour
    Running 5-6 accounts on one computer, currently playing Horde on US-Skywall.
    My main teams:
    5x Shamans lvl 85
    5-class team lvl 100: Paladin, Druid, Shaman, Mage, Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Maxion View Post
    A macro with a wait in it is not only gray, it's bannable.
    I guess I knew that already, I just didn't want to look like a fool if I was wrong. :P