Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 16 of 16

That's quite neat.
    I wonder how much hassle you go through every time a patch breaks all the addons

I try to use the default UI for most things, the only addon breakage that would prevent me from playing right away is Jamba

i'll try and post my UI later on (at work atm)
    .[I

Quote Originally Posted by Fenril View Post
    I could not play with a tool tip like that. My tool tip is annoying as it is at times, and it does not take up anywhere near a quarter of my screen.
    Ya I agree fully thats just gearscore, I might turn it off, the tip tac is much smaller.

28 BoXXoR RoXXoR Website
    28 Box SOLO Nalak 4m26s! Ilevel 522! GM 970 Member Guild! Multiboxing Since Mid 2001!

Quote Originally Posted by Zub View Post
    I try and keep mine less cluttered, and give most things a transparent background (titan, recount, omen etc) so i get to see alot more landscape rather than dark boxes with text.
    Also, i must have some sort of neurotic issue but seeing those boxes not centered perfectly on the screen, or the the titan bar text all on the left with a big gap on the right makes want to yell and punch something. but that's just me :-)

on a side note, how did you manage to let samdeathwkxx die when you're questing with 15+ toons >.<
    Well I am for seeing as much of the landscape as possible thats for sure. compared to most mine is not cluttered (not counting the gearscore thing), which boxes are not centered? Ya umm you can center all of titan bar but I kinda wanted to put less used stuff over far on the right.

Look at his level ... in dragonblight ... Im not pulling to my crew I am running my whole crew to the mobs and they will focus on the lowest level, I can take a few deaths and pull 2X the mobs or I can take no deaths and kill 1/2 the mobs .... Ill take some deaths.

28 BoXXoR RoXXoR Website
    28 Box SOLO Nalak 4m26s! Ilevel 522! GM 970 Member Guild! Multiboxing Since Mid 2001!

Quote Originally Posted by Zub View Post
    That's quite neat.
    I wonder how much hassle you go through every time a patch breaks all the addons
    Hardly any. If you use popular addons those authors usually make it a point to jump onto the PTR so patch day is easy for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenril View Post
    Hardly any. If you use popular addons those authors usually make it a point to jump onto the PTR so patch day is easy for everyone.

QFE. Most of the ones I use are usually updated before I even get up to patch. Sometimes the new updates are out before the patch actually hits. It's about the only time I'm glad I sleep during the day...by the time I get up, all the hullaballoo is over with and I get patchdays without nerdrage. Stuff that's consistently broken after a patch is stuff that gets replaced.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

i guess i had bad past experiences with bartender and other button/unitframe moving tools in their early days

here's a few screenshots of my UI. Please keep in mind that i have a much smaller resolution than your so obviously things will look a bit more cluttered :-)

And here's one in combat, and the same with the (visible) addons explained.

there ya go.
    Only restarted boxing about 10days ago, UI work in progress.
    But i want to use the stock UI as much as possible.
    Last edited by Zub : 07-21-2010 at 08:01 PM Reason: better image links
    .[I