Close
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Default having targeting problems, please help

I can't get my slave toon to target the same thing as my master toon. anyone know what I can do to fix this?

thank you

Default re

a simple /assist ToonName /cast SpellName macro should work, or you could use the FTL setup (Focusless Targetless, Leaderless) setup, but dont ask me about that im just learning to set it up myself now.

you can find posts about it on here

easiest is probably to read the wiki for a few example.

Short version is that you need to create a macro to tell your slaves to target what your master is targetting.
    using the TAB key to target a mob on all toons will not work well.

The macros are usually similar to what follows. Lets say your main is called Bob.
    The macros (for the slaves only) would look like (all three achieve achieve the same thing)

1. this macro selects your main's target and casts a spell towards it
    Code:
    /assist Bob
    /cast yourSpell
    or
    Code:
    /cast [@Bobtarget]  yourSpell
    or
    (assuming you have your master as a focus)
    Code:
    /cast [@focustarget]  yourSpell
    there's many more ways of doing this, all you have to do is understand the concept and then chose the way you prefer :-)

Obviously once you've created those macros, you'll need to drag them to your cast bar.
    .[I

thank you. Is there is anyway to make that macro to where the slave to will walk to the toon that he is assisting on. trying to dual-box melee toons. not easy getting the melee toon in position once it enters combat
    Last edited by Jerryll : 07-19-2010 at 12:00 AM

Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

Scroll to the top of this page, see a "wiki" button. Click it. Put some effort in it and then ask for help.

Death, Zub, Khatovar - you guys rock for helping out a new person no matter how simple the question is and whether or not he put some effort into it.

Jerryl - you may want to post in the new multi-boxer forum next time to avoid comments such as Littleburst's.