Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default WG assist breaking

Does anyone have issues in wintergrasp (or BGs / raids, don't plan on entering BGs until I hit 80, slaves are currently 78)?

My alts /focus toon1

Once I join the raid this macro doesn't always play nice. I've worked around it by changing to /target toon1 + /focus target, but this isn't always ideal as I don't necessarily want my main as my target during pvp.

Anyone else run into this problem?

I use:
    /assist angeldealite
    /focus
    so I can set focus to who I want so if my main dies an my slaves are still up and under heat I can switch to a clone pretty fast and continue, res etc
    only issue with that is if you missclick you can clear focus or set focus to a random player an get some frustrating but funny results so I have 3 focus macro's on seperate key combos for pvp I.e.
    Main Alt+1
    /target angeldealite
    /focus
    secondary Alt+5
    /target angeldeylite
    /focus
    last Alt+9
    /target angeldexlite
    /focus
    so I have a few chances of continuing as long as 1 of these 3 are up I can switch to that toon press the key an off we go.
    With that set up I've never had an issue

Are your toons in the same WG raid?

You're going to be in for a nasty surprise when queueing for BGs at 80... may want to enjoy your late 70s before you face geared 80s that could dishearten you a ton
    Owltoid, Thatblueguy, Thisblueguy, Otherblueguy, Whichblueguy

Tips for you on waitin for BGs. Don't wait till 80 to pop that cherry. Instead, run them once you hit 78, pay to turn off xp gain from your faction's main city. Test to see how often they are running for those that turned off xp. If it's pretty good and ques are fast, then grab the lvl 78 PvP craftable gear and equip that for each toon. No resilience is bad. Even with this gear, 80s will rip you a new one. Even a lone player can wreak havoc on your team if they're geared well, which in most cases are every other player in there. Even my own faction, I hardly ever come across another player with a Gearscore lower than 4k and most I've inspected were decked out in PvP gear, not PvE.

Yeah, I leveled a single rogue for fun and did a lot of BG's along the way. When near the top of a bracket the rogue was a ton of fun and simply shredded clothies.

Well, hit 80 and had enough honor for 2 pieces of wrathful. Feeling pretty good with my 3400 GS (mostly PVE stuff), I hit a BG or two.

I mine as well be a level 50.

Everyone, I mean everyone, is decked. I guess I'm not surpised, but the PvP experience for a freshly minted 80 isn't much fun.
    80 Blood Elf Paladin, 80 Blood Elf Priest,80 Troll Mage, 80 Undead Warlock, 80 Tauren Druid, 80 Undead Rogue
    80 x4 Shaman (Orc x3, Troll)

Madoran - Horde - PvE