Close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Showing results 21 to 22 of 22

Eh, ok, I admit that it would be reasonable to have some professional anxiety over the silliness of human resources. OTOH, are you paranoid that your close acquaintances will reveal that. I see that as more of an issue with potential facebook or forum integration.

WRT chat programs. Yeah, I've had an AIM account since the 90s too. I'm even logged into it right now. But I like to play wow full screen and don't like to tab out just to talk. So for me a non integrated chat system is no option. I suppose we could put forth things like Skype or Ventrilo as things that accomplish essentially the same thing too, but I think that there is benefit to having a system that is integrated into the game for those of us that don't want to switch windows =0.

Quote Originally Posted by Zub View Post
    sometimes i don't want my friends to know i'm online, and I put Yahoo or MSN on stealth, or invisible to everyone.
    Can that be done with RealID?
    As long as you only add real friends you trust I hope they respect if you flag yourself as busy and won't whisper you then.
    valle2000
    multiboxing WoW using hotkeynet and jamba addon