Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default Razer Naga MMo Mouse addons

Not sure if im posting in the right area here but ill give it a go

I have recently puchased a Razer Naga MMo mouse but currently use bartender for my Ui I know there are adons for the Naga but am not completely sure what they are for or what they do.

Anyway my issue is the addons do not work with bartender and i dont want to loose my amazing ui so can anyone tell me what the addons do and if its worth it and will they work with any other action bar addons out there???????

hmm scratch that its just an addon the same as bartender lol

yes the one that comes with the naga is just a modified version of the dominoes (or so) addon with a premade custom layout. You can easily make similar layouts in any bar addon and bind the keys yourself.
    I'm going to live forever, or die trying.
    5 Shaman Northrend Heroics - My YouTube Channel - Details about my setup (outdated)
    T2 Heroics: lvl 80 Heroics wearing lvl 60 armour
    Running 5-6 accounts on one computer, currently playing Horde on US-Skywall.
    My main teams:
    5x Shamans lvl 85
    5-class team lvl 100: Paladin, Druid, Shaman, Mage, Priest

I just took an empty bar from bartender, rearranged the columns/rows to have the same appearance as the naga thumb keys, then went into the Naga software and made keypress macros for each thumb key (i.e. Ctrl + Alt + 1) and used bartender to bind those keys to the new bar. Works like a charm