Close
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Default Jamba - (request) clearing procs

I hate asking for things from you, Jafula, since you already provide so much, but curious of your thoughts on this feature.

I love Jamba proc. I works great. After your help, I can now see when my Surge of Light procs.

Would it be possible to clear the procs? My Surge of Light is proccing so often but it doesn't seem like the old procs are getting cleared, even if I used them up. Let me try to explain the chain of events:

-I holy nova on all toons which causes three of them to proc SoL and get a free smite
    -I cast smite thereby using up the SoL proc
    -Jamba does not clear the proc
    -I can holy nova again and if recall correctly the new proc does not overwrite the old proc, so I can't tell if the original three have a new SoL to use

What I would love is to keybind some Jamba "clear SoL proc" to the same key as my smite key. It wouldn't be a perfect solution, but then every time I hit smite, if my SoL had procc'd and was showing in Jamba proc, then it would be cleared. Now there is a chance I was stuck in a GCD and didn't actually use my SoL, but I'm totally ok with that.
    Owltoid, Thatblueguy, Thisblueguy, Otherblueguy, Whichblueguy

Can you make posts in the Jamba thread (thats what it is there for) instead of making a new thread every time? Or at least post this in the thread you already made talking about Jamba Procs.

It might be helpful to everyone to keep things consolidated.

=)

Also, Jafula has an email alert fire when people post in the official thread.

If Jafula asks, then sure. Otherwise, in my opinion, a new thread should be started for every new topic to enable searching more easily.

I would have put this in the other the thread if it had to do with how to set up a proc as opposed to adding a feature

Quote Originally Posted by Owltoid View Post
    If Jafula asks, then sure. Otherwise, in my opinion, a new thread should be started for every new topic to enable searching more easily.

I would have put this in the other the thread if it had to do with how to set up a proc as opposed to adding a feature
    Except your goal is to get Jafula's attention... and he has a subscription setup on the main thread... wouldn't that be the smart thing to do? You can still add a title to your post even if it is in another thread for searching purposes.

When you do what you are doing now its starts to feel like annoying forum spam.

http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=12374

You really think I'm spamming the forum? lol... really? I mean, really? Please feel free to put me on ignore if you feel that way. If enough people say I am spamming the forums, then I'll rethink my posting methodology. Otherwise, I think I'm being respectful to others and trying to contribute to the community.

If Jafula prefers to answer questions in that thread, then I'd be more than happy to post all Jamba related posts in that thread. Otherwise, myself and I'm sure others, like to see new topics put in a new thread so they don't have to read posts about topics they're not interested in while trying to search for the meat. (kind of like our replies in this thread).

So much hate on this forum these days.
    Last edited by Owltoid : 07-13-2010 at 01:01 PM

So much hate on this forum these days.
    That martyr horse has long since died. I agree with Muffin in re: feature requests either go in a dedicated feature request thread or the main jamba thread or PM's even. Not sure about other folks but I read this forum via the "New Posts" link at the top, so seeing another new thread about jamba when the old one will show up just fine when people post to it just seems like needless clutter to me.

/shrug

Don't get butthurt about it, though. I could really care less what methods you post by -- it won't affect the way I read forums and sure as hell won't rise to the level of "OMG OWLTOID /IGNORED!" lol
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Quote Originally Posted by ughmahedhurtz View Post
    that martyr horse has long since died. I agree with muffin in re: Feature requests either go in a dedicated feature request thread or the main jamba thread or pm's even. Not sure about other folks but i read this forum via the "new posts" link at the top, so seeing another new thread about jamba when the old one will show up just fine when people post to it just seems like needless clutter to me.

/shrug

don't get butthurt about it, though. I could really care less what methods you post by -- it won't affect the way i read forums and sure as hell won't rise to the level of "omg owltoid /ignored!" lol :d
    qft

I hate asking for things from you, Jafula, since you already provide so much, but curious of your thoughts on this feature.

I love Jamba proc. I works great. After your help, I can now see when my Surge of Light procs.

Would it be possible to clear the procs? My Surge of Light is proccing so often but it doesn't seem like the old procs are getting cleared, even if I used them up. Let me try to explain the chain of events:

-I holy nova on all toons which causes three of them to proc SoL and get a free smite
    -I cast smite thereby using up the SoL proc
    -Jamba does not clear the proc
    -I can holy nova again and if recall correctly the new proc does not overwrite the old proc, so I can't tell if the original three have a new SoL to use

What I would love is to keybind some Jamba "clear SoL proc" to the same key as my smite key. It wouldn't be a perfect solution, but then every time I hit smite, if my SoL had procc'd and was showing in Jamba proc, then it would be cleared. Now there is a chance I was stuck in a GCD and didn't actually use my SoL, but I'm totally ok with that.
    That is a bug, the proc bar should clear once it is used. I have tested Art of War on my paladins and Hot Streak on my mage, when I use up the proc, Jamba Proc removes the bar. When I get a chance I'll look SoL and see whats up.

P.S. I don't mind where you post questions, sometimes I miss things that are not in the main Jamba thread, but I try and catch as many as possible.
    Jafula.
    Jamba - Jafula's Awesome Multi Boxer Assistant. An addon for YOU.

Oh nice, that's even better! I wasn't sure if Jamba/WoW had the capability to broadcast when a proc has been used up. What you mentioned is definitely ideal. Thanks!