Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default Multibar and Bartender

In bartender there is bar 1, bar 2 bar 3 and so on.

For the Multibar command, Bar one is what, bar 2 is what and so on?

I turned off bartender, and turned on all of the action bars to try and figure this out. Imagine my surprise when Bar 2 is not showing up!

ActionButton2 is Bar one for some reason.

Also, there is a website for the number of times you spam a button to add the comma's? I saw it once before but cant seem to find it now.
    Last edited by Blackwater : 07-09-2010 at 07:38 PM

I'm pretty sure that in the default blizzard bars, ActionButton# refers to the various buttons on bar one yeah.
    I think for the other blizzard bars you want stuff like BottomLeftBar# or something.
    I'm going to live forever, or die trying.
    5 Shaman Northrend Heroics - My YouTube Channel - Details about my setup (outdated)
    T2 Heroics: lvl 80 Heroics wearing lvl 60 armour
    Running 5-6 accounts on one computer, currently playing Horde on US-Skywall.
    My main teams:
    5x Shamans lvl 85
    5-class team lvl 100: Paladin, Druid, Shaman, Mage, Priest

You can create this macro /run DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage (GetMouseFocus():GetName())

You put this macro into any key example I put it into "=" key. Then I put my mouse over whichever key I want to know what is action bar number and then I press the "=" key and it will display in the chat.

This is posted by a forummer and I so happen I was using it the last few days. Hope this help.

you can also use the /framestack command to toggle a window showing the names under the mouse cursor.