Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Keyclone Issue

Default Keyclone Issue

Does anyone have any idea why Keyclone would stop working? Several times today I noticed my guys weren't casting. I've never had an issue with Keyclone until today. If I alt + tab out I can see Keyclone running and has all my WOW sessions listed, but it just won't send the keys to the other windows. I still use the default disable key (pause) and I know that's not the issue because I'm no where near that key and plus if I hit pause when this issue happens I get no response. If I alt + tab out and close Keyclone and relaunch it I get the control right back, but it eventually happens again. All 5 of my sessions are on the same box. As I said, I've never had an issue with Keyclone until today. Any help would be appreciated.

Windows 7 x64 by the way.

Blog Entries

That's a new one for me, as I've used Keyclone forever now. same thing also, win7 x64.

Is it the latest version? I know he hasn't released an update for some time, but might as well ask.

Stephen
    "You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the
    point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth
    - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin
    Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

I run the same OS and had no problems for over a year (was on vista b4)but recently I've been getting some odd and frustrating behavior aswell I run multiple pc's (do you?) and when loading all KC's it takes a few restarts an some fiddling to get them all to connect to the main and work, you can tell if there not connected as the numbers that look like 000/000 or something (I'm in work) show random numbers and not the same. Also you won't see wow1 wow2 etc when loading up. Also twice I've had 1 of the kc's disconnect (you here the tell tail noise) both times just as I've started a bg so I end up with 1 toon sat on follow all this has no explanation I can think of or have been told after asking here, I think KC is on it's last legs and that's a sad thing
    hope someone can give an answer to you and me.
    Last edited by angeldeelite : 07-16-2010 at 05:19 AM