Gilneas video has been added. Thanks to you all who are liking what you're seeing.

Quote Originally Posted by lans83 View Post
I likey what I see. Got a bad feelin this is gonna wreak havoc on my laptop tryin to multibox tho. Atleast running all 4 of my accounts. Might have to cut back if I don't upgrade my hardware setup.
Quote Originally Posted by Greythan View Post
Any thoughts on the hardware implications? I five box on my laptop and simply can't run my team at all in Dalaran. I'm pretty good anywhere else. Have the hardware requirements for the expansion gone up or will it be on par with Wrath and an overly populated area like Dalaran?
With Blizzard not having another Sanctuary city like Dalaran or Shattrath that means you can assume that the population of Dalaran will be added to the major Azerothian capital cities. I'm sure most of the population will flock to the 4 major favorites [SW/IF/ORG/UC] so if you're already a little lagged in those cities expect more. I, myself, might be hanging out in Darnassus or Exodar to help alleviate any extra lag. There is a new slider added into the video options which is for Liquid Detail. There are currently 3 positions for:
Code:
1. Old Water [Currently what we see on live realms]
2. New Water / No Reflective Properties
3. New Water / Reflective
The new reflective water can definitely hit me hard while my view distance and other settings are turned up, otherwise it's not unbearable. I am of course only playing solo so I can't give a true estimate of how it's going to feel boxing.

Thanks again to everyone who's downloading and liking my videos. Tanaris/Uldum will be next and after that I'm not sure... we'll see what's in the works.