An update in case any were interested.

The issue with the Wards behaviour has been, we think, sorted out. It's their Lash attack which strikes the highest plus next nearest threat. If there is only one threat (ie/ only one tank on their threat list so far) it seems to go hunting for another target to pick.

When we take on the Wards we (either 5-boxer partner I run with) run both tanks in up front and have never had any issues dropping them since then.

Tonight after a 2 hour session of rep farming we picked up about 6,000 rep, boosting ourselves along to Honoured. This enabled the first upgrade to the Ashen Verdict ring (very nice) and of course, purchase of both the Prot and Ret blacksmithing Boot patterns - which I then crafted for the whole team.

Along with some changes to the teams glyphs and seal, and their gear getting very nice now, the team was hitting around 6k DPS for the Rets with the Prot hanging around 3.5k.

Slatters - the other 5-boxer I was with tonight - and I were able to clear all the trash in front of Marrowgar in the 12 minute mark we've been aiming for (allowing the full 5 resets per hour).

My team is just about done now with Heroics for Triumph badges, and they're really starting to faceroll their way through them, including adding new dungeons to the farm-list. Only trinkets plus the Prots shield remain to be upgraded (trinkets will get a frost one, plus a triumph one shortly and I'm farming Marwyn for the i219 shield which seems to be the best short of raiding).

I've also taken the team in and 5-boxed the trash in front of Marrowgar, though not the Wards so I'm able to continue repping even when another team isn't online.

Once Marwyn finally drops the Shield (10 runs so far), I'll move to Heroic ICC 5 mans and upgrade all the weapons to i232.