Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default n52te - Direct input

Hi, im using ISBoxer at the moment and have just found my n52te. I am trying to get 'direct input' to work, so i can effectivly extend the keyboard. I assigned the keys from buttons 1-14 but when trying to use them ie. binding to bars ingame they dont seem to work. Will it only use keys or mods of the keys on the keyboard already? Or can i be used as an extended keyboard? Is there a way i need to get windows/wow to reconise them as an extension?

Thanks

Jatak

Does it work without ISBoxer running and just playing one WoW? If not, then I'd start there.
    Owltoid, Thatblueguy, Thisblueguy, Otherblueguy, Whichblueguy

When you use the n52te editing software you need to run it in admin mode for it to be useful for WOW or IS. Also make sure IS and ISboxer are in admin mode as well.
    Last edited by Drommon : 06-29-2010 at 03:11 PM
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Shu'Halo

Warrior - Warlock - Druid - Priest - Mage

Adamus - Azzeddar - Elistriel - Jazeela - Zimrinauth

Right i tried it one just a single wow and it didnt work, wouldn't everything be run my admin anyway as i am the only user account on my comp. i ended up KB'ing them to keys on the keyboard and just changed the n52te keys, but i just wouldn't reconise them as an extenstion or 'new keys'. btw <3 ISboxer
    EU - Ghostlands
    4 boxing warlocks, lvl 60 of 30/06/10
    Dotonce
    Dottwice
    Dotthrice
    Dotquadrice

Quote Originally Posted by Jatak View Post
    Right i tried it one just a single wow and it didnt work, wouldn't everything be run my admin anyway as i am the only user account on my comp. i ended up KB'ing them to keys on the keyboard and just changed the n52te keys, but i just wouldn't reconise them as an extenstion or 'new keys'. btw <3 ISboxer
    Yeah, for any such device you gotta bind them to keys or modifier combinations of keys that you don't use. Can't use keys that don't exist, for the most part.
    I'm going to live forever, or die trying.
    5 Shaman Northrend Heroics - My YouTube Channel - Details about my setup (outdated)
    T2 Heroics: lvl 80 Heroics wearing lvl 60 armour
    Running 5-6 accounts on one computer, currently playing Horde on US-Skywall.
    My main teams:
    5x Shamans lvl 85
    5-class team lvl 100: Paladin, Druid, Shaman, Mage, Priest

I use the n52te , the keybindings are just keys on the keyboard . As far as I am aware it does not add extra keys and cannot be used as an extension . So for five boxing I just have the 1 to 10 number keys and the - = buttons . And on the spare n52te keys I have interact with target and follow . Is boxer uses Alt Backspace to follow , this is mapped to 1 key for example .