Close
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 32

Hybrid View

Default Spell rotations / macro generator

Hi All,

i'm currently working on a tool to see how spell rotations work out (with cooldowns and spell durations etc) with the intent of making it generate macros.

basically, you select a number of spells by priority, and set how you want to use them (on every cooldown, or every x seconds, or only once etc) and you get to see the timeline of your spells.

It's still a work in progress, but there's something to see here:
    http://www.wow-ratings.com/index_rotations.php?id=2

At the moment, i've only added the paladin stuff. (click the paladin icon on the left)
    I'd be interested to get your feedback

Classes added:
    - Shaman abilities - Glyphs - Talents
    - Paladin abilities - Glyphs - Talents
    - Warrior abilities - Glyphs - Talents
    - Priest abilities - Glyphs - Talents
    - Druid abilities - Glyphs - Talents
    - Hunter abilities - Glyphs - Talents
    - Mage abilities - Glyphs - Talents
    - Warlock abilities - Glyphs - Talents
    - Rogue abilities - Glyphs - Talents
    - Death Knight abilities - Glyphs - Talents

In the works:
    - Done include spell cast times
    - Done include global cooldown 1.5s (with differences for rogues/ferals/dks which have 1s abilities)
    - Done find a way to add non-GCD abilities (elem mastery, Nature's swiftness etc)
    - Done include spell changes from glyphs (example longer consecration)
    - Done include spell changes from talents (example quicker LB cast)
    - include a haste parameter to impact cast times and GCD
    - shared spell cooldowns (frost vs flame vs earth shock for example)
    - spells affecting other abilities (Elemental mastery making next cast instant for example)
    - create a larger timeline to visualy indicate cast times, cooldowns etc. (Currently cast times shown)
    - create the macro generator
    - macro export to XML / ISBOXER
    - simultaneous multi-class rotations display
    - Save and share rotations.
    - profit!
    Last edited by Zub : 06-29-2010 at 12:11 AM Reason: updating status
    .[I

Look like a great tool when it get finish
    Eonar - EU

Very nice. I can see this being a very useful tool. In the end you may want to add a section to test the rate at which people press their keys to help generate more accurate /click macros.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenril View Post
    Very nice. I can see this being a very useful tool. In the end you may want to add a section to test the rate at which people press their keys to help generate more accurate /click macros.
    yup it's in the works,
    basically i'll ask how many presses per seconds (or something similar) and add the corresponding comas.

Thanks for the feedback
    .[I

Looks like a great idea!

Always meant to ask - when I try and use your multisig tool it won't recognize my character Jinkobi. I've put in the name/correct server and it keeps pulling up a different character with an entirely different name/server.

Quote Originally Posted by jinkobi View Post
    Looks like a great idea!

Always meant to ask - when I try and use your multisig tool it won't recognize my character Jinkobi. I've put in the name/correct server and it keeps pulling up a different character with an entirely different name/server.
    That's really weird, i just tried it and it seemed to work (assuming you're on Shadowsong):

I've added what I believe is 3 of your 4 druid slaves.
    You can edit this sig by using the woMGoRE2aDudw code
    PM if you need more details :-)
    .[I

Awesome man! I love it!

Yeah I don't know what's up. I put in my server/name and tried several times to no avail. If there's anything I could do to help or reproduce it let me know. But pretty much I just put in my info and it kept pulling up another person over and over which was a different race/faction/class/server.

Nice, and your site looks great. Do you have any plans for an option to output the rotation macros in some sort of XML or other program-readable format? (copy to clipboard would be <3, or download, etc) I think a lot of people would like the ability to import the results into ISBoxer
    Last edited by Lax : 06-26-2010 at 11:21 AM
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

Ok I think what is going on man is the 'Sample Signature' In the sample it displays different toons/race/etc... When I generate my signature it's perfect. Guess I was confusing sample with a real time preview Maybe put a note for dumb people like me that the characters represented in the sample aren't a preview.
    Jinkobi on Shadowsong-US.

Awsum if it works as hoped.

Hammer of Justice?

28 BoXXoR RoXXoR Website
    28 Box SOLO Nalak 4m26s! Ilevel 522! GM 970 Member Guild! Multiboxing Since Mid 2001!