Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 15

Default Out of Storage Error / 3.3.5

Sticky in WoW Technical Support Forums:

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...sid=1&pageNo=1

Anyone else having this issue? I'm completely unable to login to toons in Dalaran because of this error. But I can login to a lowbie in Stormwind just fine.

TLR of that thread is there is a bug some people with 64 bit Windows are seeing where WoW requests more memory than it's able to handle / allowed to handle and it crashes with an "out of memory" error. The only way to fix it is to violate the ToS/EULA by modifying wow.exe to enable LAA awareness.

From what I am reading there, another possible 'fix' is to lower the graphics settings until they no longer crash your game.
    "Multibox : !! LOZERS !!" My multiboxing blog

I am getting a new bug since the patch. I'm pretty sure it's in the same vein as this error because it's in the memory. Just randomly I will crash with a memory access violation after an hour or so of play OR it happens the instant I log in which is odd.

Not to bore with long scrolling walls of bug info here's the jest of the error I have.

This application has encountered a critical error:
    ERROR #132 (0x85100084) Fatal Exception
    Program: C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\WoW.exe
    Exception: 0xC0000005 (ACCESS_VIOLATION) at 001B:003D3513
    The instruction at "0x003D3513" referenced memory at "0x003D3513".
    The memory could not be "written".

I'm getting the same error after playing for a while, happens on just the leader window,
    --{Blackhand - Horde}--
    Khorrath, Khurne, Nekrenga, Dragarn, Rexxai

Quote Originally Posted by Tonuss View Post
    From what I am reading there, another possible 'fix' is to lower the graphics settings until they no longer crash your game.

I tried this, and still no luck, I completely reverted to a clean WoW folder and still have this issue.

>>>>> http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=30699 ( turned out to have nothing to do with any of my addons in particular )

I made a post about this the first day of the patch. I think the fix will have to come on Bliz end. I deleted my cache/wtf/./ bla bla bla ..and it still does it,
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

I have been seeing this error since before the patch (out of memory) maybe I am just lucky.

Pre-patch however it was ONLY when I was on all 5 toons and had them fly somewhere (flightmaster) together ... the lead would crash.

Post-patch I am getting it anytime I have all 5 and hit high traffic areas like dalaran

The Master only ever crashes (highest res).

I too have been getting this error. I am unable to resolve this issue as well after trying several things that have already been mentioned. It is fortunate to know that this is a known bug and I hope blizzard fixes it soon.
    Last edited by Drommon : 06-25-2010 at 12:32 PM
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Shu'Halo

Warrior - Warlock - Druid - Priest - Mage

Adamus - Azzeddar - Elistriel - Jazeela - Zimrinauth

Quote Originally Posted by jinkobi View Post
    I am getting a new bug since the patch. I'm pretty sure it's in the same vein as this error because it's in the memory. Just randomly I will crash with a memory access violation after an hour or so of play OR it happens the instant I log in which is odd.

Not to bore with long scrolling walls of bug info here's the jest of the error I have.

This application has encountered a critical error:
    ERROR #132 (0x85100084) Fatal Exception
    Program: C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\WoW.exe
    Exception: 0xC0000005 (ACCESS_VIOLATION) at 001B:003D3513
    The instruction at "0x003D3513" referenced memory at "0x003D3513".
    The memory could not be "written".

I get this a lot since Tuesday. With ten accounts going at once, it seems like one is always going down on me. A reboot usually fixes it for a while, but it is still a pain.
    10-boxing Alliance Sargeras and Kil'jaeden

Note to self: DO NOT HEARTH TO DALARAN!!