Close
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 21

Malgor, Can you post what you have now? Have you timed your click speed and added enough commas so you are not casting over you existing HoTs?

If you don't need all the HoTs up all the time, you could have a second key that just rolls rejuvenation and lifebloom.

I run a BM hunter in one of my mixed teams just because the pet is a good amount of DPS that i don't have to micro manage, and the BM rotation is simple to click macro.

Shadewalker - I am on my break at work posting from my phone, but will paste in my druid heal macro when I get home tonight.
    SWTOR -The Shadowlands Server - PVE Republic
    Malgor - 50 Soundrel Bonesaw : Hath - 50 Commando
    Wilma & Betti - 50 Dual-boxing Sages
    D3: Kaean#1993 and Malgor#1327

Just got home here is my druid healing macro:

/castsequence [target=Rou,nochanneling] reset=combat Rejuvenation,,,,,Lifebloom,,,,,,Lifebloom,,,,,,,Li febloom,,,,,,,Rejuvenation

I seem to be way over healing to the point in each trash fight I have used 1/4 of my mana. So I have to drink after each pull, which seems like overkill to me.

The commas act as a click correct. So if I'm clicking my button every second - it's tied to my paladin's tanking macro - it gets mashed a lot.

I also have wild growth on another button, with my DPS group (mage, hunter, priest) so that it gets triggered every time the cool down is up.

Hand of Recokoning

i guess it's just a typo on the forum and not in our macro, but it made me smile :-)
    .[I

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Malgor View Post
    Just got home here is my druid healing macro:

/castsequence [target=Rou,nochanneling] reset=combat Rejuvenation,,,,,Lifebloom,,,,,,Lifebloom,,,,,,,Li febloom,,,,,,,Rejuvenation

You are casting 2 Rejuvs in a row when you cycle this macro, that right there is a waste of mana.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

Just for example, i click around 5 times a second so each comma would be about .2 seconds (1/5) of delay and the Global Cool Down (GCD) before any haste would be 1.5 seconds, ....soooo....

/castsequence Rejuvenation,,,,,Lifebloom,,,,,,Lifebloom,,,,,,,Li febloom (,,,,,,,Rejuvenation) remove this as it is 2 rejuv's in a row
    ____________1.5_________1 __1.5____1 ___1.5 ___1_____1.5
    ____________1.5_________2.5 _4_____ 5___ 6.5____7.5___9

with this example your Rejuvenation would be refreshed every 9 seconds or so, I think the duration is 15 seconds so you would be loosing 6 seconds of the spell.

However... I think the macro will continue to click through your commas even if you are on GCD. So what is actually happing may be something more like this

/castsequence Rejuvenation,,,,,Lifebloom,,,,,,Lifebloom,,,,,,,Li febloom
    _______________1.5_________1.5_________1.5________ 1.5
    _______________1.5_________3__________4.5_________ 7
    and you would be re casting Rejuv after only 7 seconds and losing half the spell and your mana. You may want to just stand out of combat and click thru your macro while watching the HoTs on you tank and see when Rejuv is being refreshed.

You may want to try something more like this

/castsequence Rejuvenation,Lifebloom,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,, Lifebloom,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,, Lifebloom ,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,, Lifebloom
    ________________1.5______________2_____2__________ __2 __ 2____________2___2______1.5
    ________________1.5_____________3.5____5.5________ ___7.5_9.5___________11.5__12.5___14

Of course all the commas would need to be adjusted for your clicking speed.

Sorry for the lengthy post, I hope this helps you out.

Thanks khatovar and shadewalker, I'll look into this on my next day off. I think rejuvenation was the problem.

Okay I set out today, my first day off, to see about tweaking that healing macro.

I didn't want to waste time doing bosses I know I can't do yet so I started my random cycle so that I could gain emblems of triumph to help upgrade the druid and priest.

I got Halls of Stone first, and since I hadn't played since the patch there were a lot of things wrong with my game and it kept crashing so after a couple of deaths I logged off, took all my add ons out of my wow folder, did a repair from the wow folder and then put my add ons back into the folder.

Then of course everything was wrong and had to put all my X_Perl settings, Healbot settings, Dominos, and UI Layouts for all five toons. There is probably an easier way to do this since this was time consuming and took about an hour.

Everything worked good after that so, hit the random dungeon finder again and got Halls of Lightning first.
    Killed General Bjarngrim, Volkhan, then wasted time killing some trash so I could use the random dungeon finder again. I can't kill Ionar yet so don't want to waste time attempting.

Next dungeon was Utgarde Keep, Cleared it completely.

Next dungeon was Utgarde Pinnacle, which I've been able to easily do everything up to Skadi previously. Today I thought I'd try Skadi again with the bug method so I could get my toons in and positioned correctly before the adds all start pouring out the door. Parked my toons behind the chained fence on the right, just before the last section where all the adds come out and left them there, with my tank in front. Ran my hunter down to reactivate Skadi and ran her back and parked her with the other toons while the adds started their first waves.

Though the fight was long, becuase I can't seem to get those damn witch doctors to come to me without nuking my druid a lot, and it took about 8-10 minutes to finish the fight. NO DEATHS! I think I have this fight down now and will do it in less time in the future.

Next was King Ymiron. I forgot about the ball of death that he sends out after one of his stuns/runs and that killed my druid and priest, but everyone else survived. I'm guessing I just run from that in the future. But, the point being I did kill him and I think that this is one of the dungeons I can now complete each time I get it as a random.

>>> This is all due to those who have been very helpful here! A BIG thanks to the suggestions and help everyone has offered, it's been a tremendous aide in getting me better at five boxing these heroics. <<<

Thanks again,

Malgor

Quote Originally Posted by Malgor View Post
    I can't seem to get those damn witch doctors to come to me without nuking my druid a lot
    Use Avenger's Shield on the Witch Doctors. Or Counterspell. Or mana drain them. If they are silenced or otherwise unable to cast, they should come to you. If not, just spam Hand of Reckoning/Salvation/Sacrifice while your DPS takes em from range.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _