Close
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Default World PVP fun (ft. Rizzey)

So heya, peeps!

I decided to record a lot of my (often disastrous) attempts to farm broken bones from unsuspecting alliance to gear my 5x Boomkins. Had a lot of fun during the process and decided to throw some of the clips together for a short video.

Nothing fancy, just AOE slaughter and insta-casting, as you do with boomkins...

I play on Outland (EU), which is pretty much as lopsided as realms come as far as faction population goes in favor of the Alliance. Thankfully, I have some major back up from Rizzey (40-boxer, "only" running 30 for the time being) and we've had a good laugh running around, killing and getting killed. At the time of recording we were both lacking in gear (think Rizzey had toons with about 120k health) so sadly we didn't get too far in Stormshield. Plus, the lag there is pretty unreal.

In any case, don't take it too seriously, and enjoy.

Also: Woot, Youtube didn't take it down (yet).

Mounted combat is so OP.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Nice to see the Jumping Bean ability is still pretty much broken.

Also, holy crap is that a target-rich environment. Thanks for the belly laugh at 3:04. I got a strange look from the guys in the lab when I saw all the followers and couldn't keep a straight face.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

We had serverlags with only 20 chars on Outland EU (stormshield). Our spells were activated in 5-10 seconds...
    Is this normal in stormshield on Outland? On Blackmoore we have no problems in Stormshield.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxdiebox View Post
    We had serverlags with only 20 chars on Outland EU (stormshield). Our spells were activated in 5-10 seconds...
    Is this normal in stormshield on Outland? On Blackmoore we have no problems in Stormshield.
    It seems quite random to be honest. Just me and Rizzey had a similar experience where we were spamming stuff and just hoping something goes through eventually, but then with 45 characters altogether (me, Rizzey and Deimonics) and we didn't have any real issues. I think it has a lot to do with the ally population that happens to be in the area and phased to us. First time we took Rizzey's 40-man team to the PVP vendors in MoP, we ended up crashing the server. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Wubsie View Post
    First time we took Rizzey's 40-man team to the PVP vendors in MoP, we ended up crashing the server. :/
    hahahaha ever since mop came out blizzard servers can't even handle a slight load. I remember lagging out alterac valley with 10dks. what a joke.
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.