Close
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Showing results 41 to 48 of 48

reading through some of the click heals, I think the one i would like to try is Jafula's.

Is there an easier step by step guide on his way of click healing somewhere ? For new boxers like me ?

I was looking at zorbas as well, nice instructions, but I want to use healbot and kind of have it the way Jafula has his done, but need more step intrsuctions start to end.
    Or is there something else somewhere similar that can be done ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ualaa View Post
    I've seen people cover a portion of the frame, with a repeater region.
    So if you click the left half, it is the current toon (pally for example) who will cleanse the target.
    But the right half of the frame is broadcast, via repeater, for heals or whatever.

Have also seen the combination of Grid + Vuhdo frames on a single UI.
    With a repeater region over both, one for heals and another for dispels.

Definitely a neat idea.
    And will have some potential, for sure.
    Plus its easier to left click, then to click + mod key.
    The trade off is extra screen real estate taken up.
    The method you reference for cleansing is exactly what I use(1 region down the right side, no region down the left for pally cleansing). I may widen my vuhdo frames and add a 2nd column for a mod key. I don't use too many mod keys, but it has always been something that has annoyed me. This is a great idea and addition that I may use

Quote Originally Posted by Shania View Post
    reading through some of the click heals, I think the one i would like to try is Jafula's.

Is there an easier step by step guide on his way of click healing somewhere ? For new boxers like me ?

I was looking at zorbas as well, nice instructions, but I want to use healbot and kind of have it the way Jafula has his done, but need more step intrsuctions start to end.
    Or is there something else somewhere similar that can be done ?
    Have you worked out how to do this yet? Do you need more instructions?
    Jafula.
    Jamba - Jafula's Awesome Multi Boxer Assistant. An addon for YOU.

No I have not

Im still running with my 4 mages and my priest, they are now nearly lvl 81. So what we do is sometimes drop one of the mages and my fiance will bring in his pally tank and he hit the dungeons and I x3 dps and heal leading from the priest window. Not really ideal... The plan is to be eventually I 5 solo dungeons myself, using my own pally tank, but the issue is healing the grp atm... I cannot tank myself, dps and heal all at the same time they way I do it currently, so I do need some sort of more guided, baby me instructions to set up what you achieved.

Thank you kindly for asking.

Has just (tried to) setup the Jafula-style actionbars (with Vuhdo) and it almost works :S It seems like the sync cursor action works as I can see the cursor appear on my healer slaves bars where it should - but no click!

My actions are

Sync Cursor -> Healers
    Mouse 1 -> Healers

and

Sync Cursor -> Healers
    Mouse 2 --> Healers

Any idea why the second action does not kick Vuhdo into action? (clicking the Vuhdo bars directly from the healers window works fine, so its not the spell setup)

EDIT: Apparently the action "Mouse1" sends something that Vuhdo/my pc/whatever sees as "Shift+Mouse1". Very strange. "SHIFT+Mouse1" triggers the same, "CTRL+Mouse1" triggers nothing :-/
    Last edited by Elgert : 03-20-2011 at 11:18 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Elgert View Post
    Has just (tried to) setup the Jafula-style actionbars (with Vuhdo) and it almost works :S It seems like the sync cursor action works as I can see the cursor appear on my healer slaves bars where it should - but no click!

My actions are

Sync Cursor -> Healers
    Mouse 1 -> Healers

and

Sync Cursor -> Healers
    Mouse 2 --> Healers

Any idea why the second action does not kick Vuhdo into action? (clicking the Vuhdo bars directly from the healers window works fine, so its not the spell setup)

EDIT: Apparently the action "Mouse1" sends something that Vuhdo/my pc/whatever sees as "Shift+Mouse1". Very strange. "SHIFT+Mouse1" triggers the same, "CTRL+Mouse1" triggers nothing :-/
    I would need to see your configuration to tell you exactly what went wrong, but either...

A) You enabled "Use FTL Modifiers" on something that affects your click Mapped Keys (this should not usually be enabled on any Key Maps or Mapped Keys, other than FTL Follow Me, FTL Assist Me, and FTL Target Me). If you're in window 1, this means it would send Shift+Mouse1. If you're in window 3, Ctrl+Mouse1.

or B) You're pressing Shift, Repeater ("broadcasting") is ON, and the Hold option is enabled on the Mapped Key.

I'm going to assume it's A, since if it was B, you wouldn't notice the Sync Cursor Action doing anything at all. Make sure you're not enabling Use FTL Modifiers on things, especially entire Key Maps.

If that's not it, drop by the ISBoxer Chat Room and show me your config (in ISBoxer go to File, Copy ISBoxer Toolkit Profile to Clipboard, then go to privatepaste.com, paste it there, and give me the link to it), and we can talk about whatever went wrong
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

Thanks for the fast reply - its so frustrating when (you think) the bits and bytes are being naughty!

After reading your suggestion A) I got a flashback from being told to set the FLT-modifiers option when using a macro a friend emailed me. Seems like I set it as default for all keymaps Thanks again for the reply - and for this great product.

A video feed of my healers minimap (for herbalism) is up next - so I will probably break down crying soon again

I am probably the noobishness boxer there is but Im managing ok so far.

Healing part and this topic and some others from a real noob point of view just boggles my head.

Is this repeater reggion "stuff" like as follows...

Example Im using healbot atm for my priest to heal my x3 mages in dungeons, fiance tanks, I havent moved my own tank yet too solo as I need to first sort healing out as I lead with the priest so I can use healbot to heal my toons and tank when needed, priest too.

Its limited, sort of.. I change options based on fight/encounters in heal bot and I only heal using mouse while left hand smashes keys for dpsing lol.

So sometimes I have left click for bind heal, because sometimes I find healing that way works on certainfights so healer is auto healed too. right click can be greater heal, middle mouse can be circle of healing. Thats just an example and gets mixed around depending on encounters/healing issues.

Its not enough sometiems, I want more healing options without having to mouse over my bars too click a specific spell. I dont use ctl+ whatever heal added, or shif + whatever heal added, as Im trying to get accustomed to healing the grp and tank in normal cata dungeons while levelling the 4 team. Its working but not enough.

So the author of this topic and Jafula, this repeater region, does it have more options for healing and you just mouse over and left or right click, is that what this is, means ?

So could I mouse over toon 1 click one of the box colums and it would do a greater healer, same toon 1 next column might do a flash healer, another column, another heal spell etc ?

Sorry if it is difficult to comprehend what I am trying to say..

Basically I want too eventually 5 solo dungeons myself, and have more healing options, spells with ease of using it, without the 3 my mouse buttons can support using heal bot.

But atm. unless there is other ways i cannot tank and lead on tank and heal my grp as I need to be on my priest too lead so I can heal :/
    Last edited by Shania : 03-20-2011 at 09:31 PM