Close
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 48

Fantastic implementation. Just converted my repeater regions to using this. Need to mess with the Mouse4 implementation (damn priests have too many heals), but the rest works like a champ!

Im pretty new to Isboxer and have a very basic setup with it. I have figured out a few things like making use of other keys how to make them work on some toons and not others. I am sure there is alot that I didnt even know it was capable of, but out of all the multi boxing software I have tried as soon as I got the free trial I said I am paying for this. I love it so I will anxiously be awaiting Jafula's how to on this click bar system.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiburon502 View Post
    I love it so I will anxiously be awaiting Jafula's how to on this click bar system.
    You will be waiting a long, long time as I'm probably not going to write one!
    Jafula.
    Jamba - Jafula's Awesome Multi Boxer Assistant. An addon for YOU.

I added support to my setup for Middle/Mouse4/Mouse5 like Lax described (using mouseover to toggle a key map). I'll probably take Jafula's bits + Lax's + my own touch and write up a guide/wiki page eventually.

On a side note, with my new Healbot setup, I figured I needed a 'trainer' to remind me how my Healbot + Click Bar buttons were configured. Using the Click Bar button image feature, I created some images with hints as to what each click bar button does.

Each bar now has a reminder of what a particular mouse button does on each click bar button. Eventually, I should be able to turn it off once I get used to the spell assignments.

Obviously, I haven't filled in my Middle, Mouse4 and Mouse5 clicks yet and I'd like to find a more legible font, but that screenshot gives you an idea of what's going on.

All in all, very cool stuff from a very solid program.

So, for those of you using Healbot for this; is the order of your toons (in Healbot) the same on all windows? This method works great except that the order of the party doesn't match on my main an healer.

Sorry, I now this thread is a few months old.

Quote Originally Posted by birdbleed View Post
    So, for those of you using Healbot for this; is the order of your toons (in Healbot) the same on all windows? This method works great except that the order of the party doesn't match on my main an healer.

You failed to read the disclaimer. =)
    DISCLAIMER: I am operating under the assumption that you know how to setup HealBot in-game and how to sort the column to your liking (which is required to make this effective).
    You can sort your columns alphabetically in the HealBot settings (be sure to uncheck the Self on Top box).

Quote Originally Posted by birdbleed View Post

It's a 'mare* to work out how to do this, but here is how I did it.

Open healbot options.

Click Skins on the bottom row of tabs.

Click the healing button that is part of the 10 buttons just below the top.

Uncheck all the boxes under the healing bar heading except for "Group".

Now click the sort button that is below those checkboxes.

Set the main sort dropdown to "Name".

Set the sub sort dropdown to "Name".

Make sure "group" is selected for the Also sub sort option.

That should be about it. Healbot can share its settings with your other toons that are online. Make sure all your toons have the same settings.

Hope that helps!

*kiwi slang: 'mare short for nightmare == difficult
    Last edited by Jafula : 09-16-2010 at 06:04 PM Reason: spelling
    Jafula.
    Jamba - Jafula's Awesome Multi Boxer Assistant. An addon for YOU.

wow thanks man
    Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it"

Quote Originally Posted by Tehmuffinman View Post
    You failed to read the disclaimer. =)
    Yeah I saw it. And, I *thought* I did know how to set it up. I used it regularly a couple of years ago but I guess it's been too long :P

Quote Originally Posted by Jafula View Post
    It's a 'mare* to work out how to do this, but here is how I did it.

Open healbot options.

Click Skins on the bottom row of tabs.

Click the healing button that is part of the 10 buttons just below the top.

Uncheck all the boxes under the healing bar heading except for "Group".

Now click the sort button that is below those checkboxes.

Set the main sort dropdown to "Name".

Set the sub sort dropdown to "Name".

Make sure "group" is selected for the Also sub sort option.

That should be about it. Healbot can share its settings with your other toons that are online. Make sure all your toons have the same settings.

Hope that helps!

*kiwi slang: 'mare short for nightmare == difficult
    That worked like a charm. Thanks man!

I spent a good bit of time messing with it last night. I should have seen those options.