Close
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Default Link your 'lolowned' pvp screens.

http://nl.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=97myj6&s=5 One awesome AV

http://nl.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=258qb0i&s=5 Recrea and me decided to go visit WG while alliance controlled.

I like your macro =)
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

Quote Originally Posted by EaTCarbS View Post
    I like your macro =)
    =D .

Default 79 Warlock

My warlock group is currently lvl 79, almost lvl 80 -- and I was doing EoTS games last night to try and finish them up and ding 80.

Well the holiday weekend ended, so everyone stopped queuing for bg's, so I went ahead and queued for WSG because i could not get into a AB or EoTS game, weren't enough people queuing.

I have not done many WSG's, I think this was my first one on these warlocks.

Anyway our team decided we were going to cap one flag, then spend the rest of the game farming kills, until there was only a few minutes left, and then cap the flag to win.

This picture shows you the scoreboard when the game ends. I think it is hilarious how the entire horde team is at the top of the scoreboard, and the entire alliance team is at the bottom, LOL.

Also look at how many honorable kills each player on their team has, the highest is 2, with most having 1 or 0, while on our team I have the highest with 111 on each character.

Amazing game, one of the funniest I have been in, I wish I could have read their chat.

5x Mages - 80 - Vnla - The Forgotten Coast
    5x Warlocks - 80 - Craan - The Forgotten Coast
    5x Shamans - 80 - Slna - The Forgotten Coast
    5x Paladins - 71 - Regulatea - The Forgotten Coast
    5x Hunter - 15 - Lovaa - The Forgotten Coast
    5x Druid - 23 - Aira - The Forgotten Coast

Quote Originally Posted by JoeWunsch View Post
    My warlock group is currently lvl 79, almost lvl 80 -- and I was doing EoTS games last night to try and finish them up and ding 80.

Well the holiday weekend ended, so everyone stopped queuing for bg's, so I went ahead and queued for WSG because i could not get into a AB or EoTS game, weren't enough people queuing.

I have not done many WSG's, I think this was my first one on these warlocks.

Anyway our team decided we were going to cap one flag, then spend the rest of the game farming kills, until there was only a few minutes left, and then cap the flag to win.

This picture shows you the scoreboard when the game ends. I think it is hilarious how the entire horde team is at the top of the scoreboard, and the entire alliance team is at the bottom, LOL.

Also look at how many honorable kills each player on their team has, the highest is 2, with most having 1 or 0, while on our team I have the highest with 111 on each character.

Amazing game, one of the funniest I have been in, I wish I could have read their chat.

That indeed is LOL OWNED.

Nice one

I have no Screen, but my most memorable moment was back in Burning Crusade - Arena.

I boxed with 5 Shaman (i prefer to play w/o external healer). My Opponent was a group of 2 Warriors + 3 Healers.
    We gave us a very close fight about 6-10 min.
    My first instant crit chainlight (in BC elemental mastery was a crit with no shared cd to nature swiftness) knocked out 1 Warrior.
    After that kill they played very defensiv and LOS all the way.
    Due my lack of an external player they managed to rezz the warrior.

This match was like an old bubblegum. I never get out of combat and they did LOS with tiny attacks my whole mana to 0.
    After they recognized that my mana was gone they were on the way to start the deathblow.
    Affected by hamstring and 2 whirling Warriors in my back i tried to drag me from the middle of the arena to a pillar.

At this moment i started thinking for the next match. The next moment i saw that my CD for the IWIN-Buttons was ready.
    I refreshed water shield to gather mana for fire nova totems.
    i despelled 1 warrior. I placed 5 nova totems. i waited 2-3 seconds and then i threw my uberlightning.
    Both warriors gone from 100% to 0 instantly. I couldnt believe this bad luck for the other team and i laughed so hard my ass off.