Close
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 34

Default Celestial Steed Mount Purchasable from the Blizzard Pet Store

Celestial Steed Mount for $25 from Blizzard

http://us.blizzard.com/store/details.xml?id=1100000942

Just a quick note, these are bound to your wow license, NOT your Battle.net account. So if you want the mount on all 5 accounts, you'll need to purchase 5 mounts.
    Last edited by Svpernova09 : 04-15-2010 at 01:24 PM

w00t! Made the front page! Good thing I got a nice refund check from school yesterday.

"Twilight is upon me. And soon, night must fall". My days in WoW are over, but I'm back to where it all started, EverQuest!

Nice Kalros...you got in before the ridiculous queue to buy them. I hesitated on buying the other 4 and when I did I was 222nd in line with only 2 minutes to wait. Some people have an estimated 2 hour queue now.

I'm not really one to collect pets but in case this was a limited offer I wanted them because I doubt I'll be getting Invincible anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenril View Post
    Nice Kalros...you got in before the ridiculous queue to buy them. I hesitated on buying the other 4 and when I did I was 222nd in line with only 2 minutes to wait. Some people have an estimated 2 hour queue now.

I'm not really one to collect pets but in case this was a limited offer I wanted them because I doubt I'll be getting Invincible anytime soon.
    You just got put at the end of the OS3D drake line. So did vecter.

Quote Originally Posted by Svpernova09 View Post
    You just got put at the end of the OS3D drake line. So did vecter.
    Hahaha

Lol, thanks! I'm a HUGE Mount Whore, so this was a no-brainer for me
    "Twilight is upon me. And soon, night must fall". My days in WoW are over, but I'm back to where it all started, EverQuest!

And in case anyone wasnt sure, you get one for EVERY CHARACTER ON YOUR ACCOUNT!

Congrats guys, those looks sweet!
    Sweet* teams - <unGankable> - Kil'Jaeden US Alliance - 10x Shamans, 9x DKs 1x Pally, 10x Drews

Heh, hook line and sinker ... its amazing how much money they are making off this stuff. More over its amazing how jubilant people are about it. This mount is a badge of shame, as is anything anyone buys in their store. Mounts in game hold value because of what is required to get them, sure they look nice buy if all you did to get them was give blizzard 25 dollars instead of actually accomplish something in the game to me that completely defeats the reason we log in every day doesn't it.

Sorry to be negative but the selling of in-game items is a very slippery slope and I'm really worried what its going to turn mmo's into. Mounts are something that provide a real benefit and advantage to other players, its not huge but its certainly a benefit because you opened your check book. This just opens the door for blizzard to rip people for more and more money due to the large e-peen competition that exists in wow. I guess its genius if you love profits but its definitely going to change gaming in a negative way I believe. The fact that you guys are literally here waving your proverbial e-peens around that you spent 125 dollars on it is really disappointing to me. I'm not trying to piss in your cheerios I just really feel like people aren't giving this the thought it deserves.
    Long time hydra ....
    Asynk, Bysnk, Cysnk, Dsynk
    <Illidan Server - US-Rampage BG top 5's rating 2321-S8>
    <Glory of the Hero complete x5(1/27/09]>

Retired- Conlaenn (6box)<Saryrn server - Everquest>