Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 13 of 13

Well you could always use Freezing Arrow/Ice Trap every time it's up, which would get you the LnL proc pretty reliably every 30 seconds or so...Otherwise it's pretty random when LnL procs...

As a follow-up, I've been fairly happy with DPS output as survival. Decent mana conservation, things die quick, and target dummy DPS is about 1250ish on my 76 and 1600-1800 on my poorly-geared 80.

Going to switch to MM and see how that goes for a while. So far, the 80's DPS went up to about 1900-2200 and the 76 went up about 100 dps to about 1300-1400. As I mentioned, I'm only sitting at about 25-27% crit on them, zero armor pen and basically zero +hit. The biggest thing I'll complain about with MM is it is a mana hog. Even popping rapid fire, I cannot sustain much of a rotation. I suspect a lot of that is just my crappy quest gear, so I'll give it a few weeks as they build up some gear and we'll see how it goes.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

MM is always a mana hog, I sometimes switch to Survival if there is no other person with Replenishment in the raid, just because it sucks having to switch to Viper every 3 minutes during a fight... Gear at 80 will help a ton though, once you start piling that Intellect on.