Close
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Showing results 41 to 50 of 103

Thank you for the guide.

• On every toon enter "/jamba-team addparty" in your chat box.
    • On every toon enter "/jamba-team" in your chat box.
    • You should now have the Jamba "Core: Team" window open. It should now show your whole party in the Team List.

What's this "Master Slave" stuff? Everyone says that they are the Master and everyone else is a Slave.
    • You will need to pick your main toon. This is the toon that you are focusing on as you play.
    • In the chat box on your main enter "/jamba-team master <name> all", where <name> is the name of your main toon.
    I'm trying to figure out how to configure ISBoxer to set up the Jamba team automatically. I see the party members in the Team List. Does that mean Jamba was able to figure that out on its own?

I don't know how to tell if Jamba has a toon set as master.

Quote Originally Posted by sync00 View Post
    Thank you for the guide.

I'm trying to figure out how to configure ISBoxer to set up the Jamba team automatically. I see the party members in the Team List. Does that mean Jamba was able to figure that out on its own?
    There are options at the end of ISBoxer's Quick Setup Wizard that ask if you want to enable certain JAMBA
    functions. Also, in each of your Character Sets there is an option to disable ISBoxer management of your
    teams in JAMBA.

I don't use JAMBA so I can't tell you if there is some sort of designator next to the current master's name or
    not.

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    There are options at the end of ISBoxer's Quick Setup Wizard that ask if you want to enable certain JAMBA
    functions.
    I know about the Wizard options. I ran the Wizard before getting Jamba. I have already edited my configuration so I don't want to run the wizard again.

Also, in each of your Character Sets there is an option to disable ISBoxer management of your
    teams in JAMBA.
    The only thing I was able to find is settings for Jamba macros.

Also, in each of your Character Sets there is an option to disable ISBoxer management of yourteams in JAMBA.
    The only thing I was able to find is settings for Jamba macros.

It is unchecked by default so unless you checked the box then ISBoxer should be managing your JAMBA team.

It is unchecked by default so unless you checked the box then ISBoxer should be managing your JAMBA team.
    Thanks.

Thanks also for your ISBoxer and RAF videos. I found them very helpful,

Thanks.

Thanks also for your ISBoxer and RAF videos. I found them very helpful,
    No problem. Hopefully we'll see some new (and updated) videos shortly.

I got Jamba because I kept losing follow in ISBoxer. I see now that Jamba has lots of other useful features as well.

But now I see the ISBoxer wizard recommends against using the Jamba follow feature. Anyone know why?

I got Jamba because I kept losing follow in ISBoxer. I see now that Jamba has lots of other useful features as well.

But now I see the ISBoxer wizard recommends against using the Jamba follow feature. Anyone know why?
    This doesn't matter much for leveling via questing if you're using all of the same classes but is an issue with
    teams including mixed classes (e.g. your Mage and healer can't cast anything if they're constantly following
    your tank around) and positioning during encounters that require a little bit of skill.

Correct. Although, Jamba and ISB is still a fantastic combo. Simply, the basic settings from the multiplexer, and the default settings from Jamba are enough for a novice MBer to have lots of fun.

then you want more... next thing you know, you are doing Round Robin casts, and assigning ATG's with various mouse over macros, and IWT for your DPS Melee keys... And you begin to realize you are a GOD in PVP... Controlling an army of death, and handing out beatdowns as you see fit.

oops /derail

Personally, I would recommend for a first timer, to set your Jamba for only a few things, and then leave it alone, until you run into a problem. I.e. Quest Completion settings to all choose same reward, until you reach higher levels and you will remain in those levels for a while, you may actually want to turn that off and select "each toon chooses own reward".

Other things like "auto follow after combat" are a must.

Remember ALT+F is your friend. And so is SHIFT+CTRL+ALT+I <--(letter "eye") for group invites.
    Last edited by Khatovar : 04-09-2014 at 11:46 PM Reason: font

This doesn't matter much for leveling via questing if you're using all of the same classes but is an issue with
    teams including mixed classes (e.g. your Mage and healer can't cast anything if they're constantly following
    your tank around) and positioning during encounters that require a little bit of skill.
    ok. I thought there might be a technical reason for not using Jamba's follow with ISBoxer.