Close
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 103

I'm sorry, but did you actually read the FAQ?

It also allows you to configure follow strobing, which reissues the follow command to your team at specific intervals. Follow strobing is very useful for people who run melee teams and especially useful when traveling, so that you don't lose your slaves to lag.
    Ack, OMG! There's stuff all over the middle of my screen!
    These would be your Party and Item bars. Hold ALT then use your mouse to drag them to where you want them to display.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

I just DL'd the newest version and to move the boxes I have to hit ctrl+alt then click and drag. Also I wanted to thank you for makiong such an awesome addon. It must have taken a long time.
    Last edited by Diamondleaf : 06-12-2010 at 09:58 AM Reason: corrected a typo

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondleaf View Post
    I just DL'd the newest version and to move the boxes I have to hit ctrl+alt then click and drag. Also I wanted to thank you for makiong such an awesome addon. It must have taken a long time.
    Sweet as; Jamba will be two years old in August!
    Jafula.
    Jamba - Jafula's Awesome Multi Boxer Assistant. An addon for YOU.

This is an awesome guide, for an awesome addon.
    Thanks Jafula and Khatovar
    .[I

I have to agree with Zub, both ye guys need to be commended on the great job you have done on Jamba! Great job guys!!

Default jafula tell me what is going on!

I'd like to say thanks to jafula for making his mod also, I love it and have used it for quite sometime. I would suggest everyone get it who boxes if all you use it for is taking the flight path you won't regret installing it.

Problem I am having with the latest version 6. My toons will NOT stop following! I diable auto follow for all toons and I don't just push the setting I do it manually for all toons, THEY FOLLOW. The auto follow feature never stops. When I use my formation key to break follow and spread my team for boss fights the toons follow right back this is driving me nuts. There also seems to be a lag for the follow. I can wait say 60 seconds and actually sit down and drink a mana juice without the slaves getting up to follow again. I don't know if the new version is bugged out or what but I like the quest helper on the master and don't want to downgrade. Any help would be great!

I had a question i cant find the answer to anywhere on the forums for Jamba. The team window, is that an interactive window? meaning, can I click toon bars there to trigger a marco eg healbot/cliq/vudo type functionality?

Quote Originally Posted by Taborious View Post
    I had a question i cant find the answer to anywhere on the forums for Jamba. The team window, is that an interactive window? meaning, can I click toon bars there to trigger a marco eg healbot/cliq/vudo type functionality?
    No, but you can click the bars to target their owner.
    Jafula.

I didnt finish my thought before I submit my last post; though, knowing that I can target them helps.

Basically, what Im trying to accomplish is using healbot/vuhdu/cliq for healing my 3box ele shaman team. I know how to create the macro, assign the macro to a mouse click in healbot. What I dont know how to do is trigger the same macro across my toons.

all my toons will run healbot, they will have the same macros and those macros assigned to the same modifiers(left click, right click, etc...). So I'm driving with ToonA and left mouse click ToonB on healbot which fires small heal marco. How do I get my other 2 toons to fire that same marco on click?

Quote Originally Posted by KAC View Post
    I'd like to say thanks to jafula for making his mod also, I love it and have used it for quite sometime. I would suggest everyone get it who boxes if all you use it for is taking the flight path you won't regret installing it.

Problem I am having with the latest version 6. My toons will NOT stop following! I diable auto follow for all toons and I don't just push the setting I do it manually for all toons, THEY FOLLOW. The auto follow feature never stops. When I use my formation key to break follow and spread my team for boss fights the toons follow right back this is driving me nuts. There also seems to be a lag for the follow. I can wait say 60 seconds and actually sit down and drink a mana juice without the slaves getting up to follow again. I don't know if the new version is bugged out or what but I like the quest helper on the master and don't want to downgrade. Any help would be great!
    What software are you using? Keyclone, HKN, ISBoxer? If you are using ISBoxer, it has some defaults that might be affecting this. Try this command when this happens and see if it stops the following:

/jamba-follow strobeoff all
    Jafula.