Close
Showing results 1 to 10 of 103

Threaded View

Default Jamba - Getting Started

Jafula has retired from JAMBA development. Ebony has taken over updating JAMBA. This is an older thread and this guide is rapidly becoming out of date. Use at your own risk.

Please address any concerns over JAMBA in Ebony's Thread.

Jamba FAQ

What is Jamba?

• Jamba is an addon designed specifically with Multiboxers in mind. It includes many tools that multiboxers will find indispensable when it comes to ease of interaction between your entire team.
    • Jamba is not a key broadcaster. While it does communicate between multiple toons, you will still need a broadcasting option.

How do I install Jamba?
    • The latest version of Jamba can always be found here. The addon's author, Jafula, is frequently active on Dual-boxing.com when it comes to questions.
    • To install Jamba, download the latest version and unzip it to your Addons folder in your World of Warcraft Directory. The path should look something like this C:\World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns NOT C:\World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\Jamba

Once it is unzipped, your Addons folder should have several Jamba folders. As of this writing {Jamba-release-5.1.1}, the default folders should be :

• Jamba
    • Jamba-AdvancedLoot
    • Jamba-DisplayTeam
    • Jamba-Follow
    • Jamba-FTL
    • Jamba-ItemUse
    • Jamba-Macro
    • Jamba-Proc
    • Jamba-Purchase
    • Jamba-Quest
    • Jamba-QuestWatcher
    • Jamba-Sell
    • Jamba-Talk
    • Jamba-Target
    • Jamba-Taxi
    • Jamba-Toon
    • Jamba-Trade

I don't want/need to use all this stuff. How do I turn the stuff I don't want off?
    • When you log into WoW, you can disable whatever you don't want to use through the Addons button in the bottom lefthand corner of the Character Selection Screen.

Ack, OMG! There's stuff all over the middle of my screen!
    • These would be your Proc, Party and Item bars. To move the Party and Item bars, hold ALT then use your mouse to drag them to where you want them to display.
    • For Jamba Proc, you must go into the options, turn on Test Bars, THEN you can use Alt+Drag.
    • The Jamba Quest Tracker also requires a toggle to be able to move it. It is under the Quest Watcher Options. Unlock the watcher, then ALT + Drag

No! I want to turn it off!
    • In your chat box enter /jamba.
    • Click the + next to Jamba in the GUI to expand the tree.
    • To remove the Party display, go to "Display: Team"
    • Uncheck "Show Team List"
    • To remove the Item Bar, go to "Item Use"
    • Uncheck Show Item Bar

Nevermind, those things are really cool, they're just too big/small.
    • You can change the appearance of these bars under "Display: Team" and "Item Use" respectively.

Now what?
    • The first thing you will want to do is set up your team or group.
    • Invite all of your toons to a party.
    • On every toon enter "/jamba-team addparty" in your chat box.
    • On every toon enter "/jamba-team" in your chat box.
    • You should now have the Jamba "Core: Team" window open. It should now show your whole party in the Team List.

What's this "Master Slave" stuff? Everyone says that they are the Master and everyone else is a Slave.
    • You will need to pick your main toon. This is the toon that you are focusing on as you play.
    • In the chat box on your main enter "/jamba-team master <name> all", where <name> is the name of your main toon.
    • All of your toons should now show your main as the master and everyone else as a slave.
    • Congratulations, your team is set up, you can now make all the changes you want to Jamba from your main toon and "push" them to the rest of your team.

What do you mean "push"?
    • Whenever you make a change in your Jamba settings on your main, you can use the "Push Settings" button in each section of Jamba to force your slaves to copy them from your master. This means you only ever have to make changes on your main, your slaves will automatically update their settings to match your master's settings whenever you click that button.
    • There are 2 places to find the Push buttons. The first is on the Jamba main window. Sending the command from this button will update all of your settings. The second is on each individual subsection of the Jamba GUI. Sending the command from this button will only update that single area.
    Last edited by MiRai : 08-10-2018 at 09:46 PM
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _