Close
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
Showing results 81 to 90 of 103

Clicking the item bar requires a repeater region. The built in usage is with hotkeys which you define in the WoW Keybindings menu. As Ualaa said, it can be used for any kind of item.

I've used it for quest items, potions, food, hearth stones, equipping new gear, learning new pets/mounts, opening the All Hallows handful of candy and the bags from the Headless Horseman and a bazillion other things.

Macros can be used in the item bar, however, they need to be in the same location in your WoW Macro panel. For example, I make a mount macro and call it "Mount". Because of how I've got all my other macros named, "mount" sits in slot 7 on my main, slot 3 on my healer, slot 3 on dps1, slot 4 on dps2, slot 6 on dps3. If I drag that mount macro to my Item bar, it will call whatever is in slot 6 of my macros panel for everyone, so only my main is going to mount. My other guys are doing things like dropping Tremor Totem and trying to cast CC, because that's what they have in that location. But, if I rename the macro to "A", making it the first macro slot for everyone, then they all use the proper macro. It works the same with summoning Companions.

However, you can drag a spell directly from your spellbook and the location doesn't seem to matter. For example, Judgement is in two different "slots" of my spellbook for my Ret and Prot paladins. But if I pull Judgement out of my spellbook and drop it on my bar, everyone gets the Judgement Icon in their bar and both my ret and prot cast Judgement. If I drag Arcane Torrent {the racial} out, all my Blood Elves will use it. If I pull out Autoattack, everyone will use it. It works this way with professions, as well. If I drag out Jewelcrafting, it opens the JC panel on my JCs and nothing for anyone who doesn't have Jewelcrafting.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

" ... It works the same with summoning Companions."

Really? I though I had that sussed. I remember spending a while tweaking it to get it too work (the recent reworked version) with mounts and companions. Damn, I'll have to have another look at that.
    Jafula.
    Jamba - Jafula's Awesome Multi Boxer Assistant. An addon for YOU.

It looks like it. I'll check again, but when I summoned a snake on my main, some did snakes, some did chickens, so it wasn't working like the spellbook where if someone didn't have it, they wouldn't do anything. I didn't check on pulling mounts out of the panel.

OK, it looks like I need more coffee before my first post of the day.

If I have the companion/mount on the slaves, it will use that one.
    If I don't, it will use whatever is in that slot.

For example, my main and slaves 1 & 2 have the Albino Snake, which happens to be the first companion on the first page. Slaves 3 & 4 don't. When I pull the snake out of the panel, slaves 1 & 2 get it in their item use bar. Slaves 3 & 4 put in whatever they have in that slot {Blue Mini Jouster and Ancona Chicken}.

But, everyone has the Feline Familiar from All Hallows {main - 1st slot, page 3, slave 1 - last slot, page 2, slave 2 - 1st slot page 3, slave 3 - 3rd slot page 1, slave 4 - middle of page 2}. If I drag that out, it doesn't matter where it is, everyone will summon it.

If I try to summon something that a slave doesn't have and in a slot they don't "have", that slave gets this error

Code:
    Message: Interface\AddOns\Jamba\LibActionButtonJamba-1.0.lua:131: GetSpellInfo(): Invalid spell slot
    Time: 10/31/11 22:48:54
    Count: 1
    Stack: [C]: in function `GetSpellInfo'
    Interface\AddOns\Jamba\LibActionButtonJamba-1.0.lua:131: in function <Interface\AddOns\Jamba\LibActionButtonJamba-1.0.lua:127>
    Interface\AddOns\Jamba\LibActionButtonJamba-1.0.lua:441: in function `UpdateState'
    Interface\AddOns\Jamba\LibActionButtonJamba-1.0.lua:429: in function `SetState'
    Interface\AddOns\Jamba-ItemUse\JambaItemUse.lua:315: in function `UpdateItemsInBar'
    Interface\AddOns\Jamba-ItemUse\JambaItemUse.lua:693: in function `SettingsRefresh'
    Interface\AddOns\Jamba-ItemUse\JambaItemUse.lua:852: in function `JambaOnSettingsReceived'
    Interface\AddOns\Jamba\JambaCore.lua:296: in function `OnSettingsReceived'
    Interface\AddOns\Jamba\JambaCommunications.lua:412: in function `?'
    ...nos\libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:147: in function <...nos\libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:147>
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[4]"]:4: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[4]"]:4>
    [C]: ?
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[4]"]:13: in function `?'
    ...nos\libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:92: in function `Fire'
    ...erface\AddOns\Jamba\Libs\AceComm-3.0\AceComm-3.0.lua:247: in function `OnReceiveMultipartLast'
    ...erface\AddOns\Jamba\Libs\AceComm-3.0\AceComm-3.0.lua:331: in function <...erface\AddOns\Jamba\Libs\AceComm-3.0\AceComm-3.0.lua:321>

Locals: <none>
    Last edited by Khatovar : 10-31-2011 at 11:20 PM
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

Sweet, thanks Khatovar, I thought I made the effort to at least try and get the same mount/pet out! That error is a new one to me, will have to deal with that.

(Coffee FTW)
    Jafula.

Any progress on the LibActionButtonJamba-1.0.lua:131: GetSpellInfo() issue? I get it every time I log on any of my characters that has the itembar enabled.

No, sorry, I had forgotten all about it... Will try and have a look at a workaround for you.

Quote Originally Posted by lofblad View Post
    Any progress on the LibActionButtonJamba-1.0.lua:131: GetSpellInfo() issue? I get it every time I log on any of my characters that has the itembar enabled.
    Jafula.

Is there a working beta that is downloadable so i don't get the quest log bar showing? I just want to have it working enough so i can run my team with the follow options and what not. I forgot how lost I was without jamba to begin with

Have you tried just disabling Jamba-Quest and/or Jamba-QuestWatcher in the addons list?

Quote Originally Posted by drarkan View Post
    Is there a working beta that is downloadable so i don't get the quest log bar showing? I just want to have it working enough so i can run my team with the follow options and what not. I forgot how lost I was without jamba to begin with
    You mean this sticky at the top of this forum?

http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/4...-Fail-1-Pass-0

It's not 100% working if I understand correctly.

Threw the top of the Jamba Settings window off the screen. I'll edit the location manually, but can you create a reset position button, or clamp Jamba? Thanks!