Close
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Showing results 51 to 60 of 103

Quote Originally Posted by Apps View Post
    Remember ALT+F is your friend.
    I kept forgetting and it wasn't just combat that broke follow. I got Jamba so I don't have to remember.

What do the percentages in the Jamba Team window show?

Depends on what you have them enabled for. It's all listed under jamba team display, where you have options to display percents or values.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

Quote Originally Posted by sync00 View Post
    What do the percentages in the Jamba Team window show?
    Default is your teams Experience Bar.
    Last edited by Khatovar : 04-09-2014 at 11:46 PM

Hello.
    I just started multiboxing again and now when I've setup my JAMBA addon how I want it I think I got hit by any kind of bugg. I'm both unable to Puch my settings to the slaves and it's not correctly setting new master (When changing window to the slaves), but when I'm switching from any of the slaves the master is correctly given and I can also puch the settings to all characters, but when I change back to my main window It wont give me the Master.

So basiclly my main char is unable to Puch settings and recive master?
    Can it be that the main window got a special addon that the other windows dont have or somthing?

just a thought, but check that all toons are in each others team list and that they are all using the same channel in communications.

edit: remember to logout and back in if you make any changes.
    Last edited by HomoDoctus : 09-20-2011 at 05:47 PM Reason: i forgot something :)

Yes, they are all in the same team, the login and out, I can say I restarted it alot.
    I've not tryed to disable my other addons though, I might try it after I get home from school.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocrion View Post
    Yes, they are all in the same team, the login and out, I can say I restarted it alot.
    I've not tryed to disable my other addons though, I might try it after I get home from school.
    Ive done this. Every time I had this problem, it was because I forgot to "check" the checkmark to turn on JAMBA in the addons. Every time.
    Last edited by Khatovar : 04-09-2014 at 11:47 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Apps View Post
    Ive done this. Every time I had this problem, it was because I forgot to "check" the checkmark to turn on JAMBA in the addons. Every time.
    Na, I got it enabled. :P
    EDIT: Disabled my UI, Got it working... /cry.
    Last edited by Khatovar : 04-09-2014 at 11:47 PM

Can ISBoxer set up the master/slave in Jamba?

[Edit] I see now that ISBoxer does set this up.
    Last edited by sync00 : 09-23-2011 at 02:50 PM