Close
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 40 of 103

I was running into problems with LUI UI ... setting up jamba worked just fine, then installed LUI UI and no more communication, settings getting pushed back and forth (already configured things where working in jamba) ... deleted both addons (and all there parts) and then redownloaded and installed .... only way i could get it to work with pushing settings changes was to have LUI not loaded. Jamba is more important of an addon for me so i just removed LUI (i'll try it after he releases a new update).

LUI has an addon called YouAreNotInAPartyFix. Remove it, its redundant. You might like to ask the LUI maintainers to remove it as well, or think real long and hard as to why its there. It blocks legitiment addon communication. It's becoming a thorn in my side :-).

HTH. Jafula.
    Last edited by Jafula : 01-14-2011 at 06:23 AM Reason: Grammerz
    Jafula.
    Jamba - Jafula's Awesome Multi Boxer Assistant. An addon for YOU.

thanks for the write up. Been away from the game for awhile, came back and there where all kinds of new toys to play with in this wonderul addon.

Nice information on Jamba. I use it and ********. The thing I can't seem to figure out is how to set up FTL macros. I have searched several forums on several sites and tried many times and still can't get it to work.

Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Badzilla

Quote Originally Posted by Badzilla View Post
    Nice information on Jamba. I use it and ********. The thing I can't seem to figure out is how to set up FTL macros. I have searched several forums on several sites and tried many times and still can't get it to work.

Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Badzilla
    You, as a multiboxer, are welcome here. The software you use to multibox with, is not. Please refrain from mentioning that
    software on this forum as the author is not welcome on this site.

I don't have an answer for your problem, but I'm sure someone will soon enough.

Have you looked at the links in the FTL section at the bottom of the post here?

Also look at this discussion here.

As Fenril said, we don't use or offer support for that product here, so we can't help you figure out how to make it work. You'll have to get support for that software from the author.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

@Badzilla: speaking from experience, what you want to do cannot be done using that software

Hey

The follow selection in Jamba is causing a LUA error every time I finish killing a mob, any idea why this is happening?

Cheers

Graham

Copy the error and put it in the main Jamba thread. I'm not the creator, just someone who wrote a guide to consolidate some of the questions that kept popping up in Jafula's thread.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

I tried Jamba, and got FPS lag, so I shut it off.