Close
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Default Any one here still box aion?

Hi I am new here. I don't have any experience in boxing but would love to try it. I am in Vaizel server. I was hoping someone could kinda guide me on starting. Any issues with being banned?

Thank you

I am a 6-boxer on Vaizel. I haven't boxed much lately, and been just playing single toons. I find the 1/6th XP just ridiculously slow and leaving me with huge gaps in levels where I am forced to grind. So I'm hoping to get a few single toons up to 50 and then work on multiboxing again.
    Nisch

I had 2 accounts on the Vaizel server but I've since quit Aion. If I ever come back I'll be looking for you two.

Hi Nisch, I did see you have your own legion. so what are you using to 6 box? Is it Keyclone? Did you ever had any problems like having your accounts suspended? I was thinking of doing just 2 char. I wanted to go and farm FT drops. Any suggestions? whats a good combo? chanter/templar? or Glad/cleric?

I have never had any problems with accounts. I've been visited from a GM about my multiboxing, but nothing came about from it.

As far as my 6 boxing, I'm a hardware boxer, so my key distribution is done with the Vetra PS2 box.

As far as a combo, a tank/healer is obviously the best. Chanters can't heal as well, but the buffs are nice to have.
    Nisch

my templar+chanter were a good compromise - though I think fastest would be assassin + chanter
    5,8,10 boxing wow with Wow Open Box and MAMA, give them a try!
    (was 8 Boxing Wow with HotKeyNet and ISBoxer)
    Join many boxers playing Classic on US PvP Alliance: <Epic>@Blaumeux
    Was streaming on twitch.tv/MooreaTv

I'm doing SM / Chanter on Vaizel Asmodian side.

Its great cause the chanter has the healing power to keep the pet up on single working elites, and if I wanna fear the mob and let the chanter help DPS I can also.

As long as you pick a good spot its not too bad. Both mine are 38, and thats in only a month of in game time. I figure another 30-45 days I'll have em both to 50 and I can idle the chanter (I only leveled it to healbot the SM/pet and provide some aura powers).

The XP isn't bad when you consider I basically have 0 downtime. With the mana mantra's + pet giving back mana + pots I can go for hours on end with never stopping my pulls on elites. For non elites, well, I only bother with them for quests, the difference between elite and non is too significant, and it doesn't make that much longer grinding elites. The money is crap from almost no trash, but the better item drops makes up for it hands down.

I'm using Keyclone with dual 800 x 600 windows on a 28" display. Its not too bad on the eyes that way,and allows for fast switching if I need to retarget for heals or what not.

I have basically 8 macro's between the 2 characters 1-4 are the SM, 5-8 are the chanter, and thats all the buttons I commonly press. I'll gladly help share macro combinations
    and information I use (but Aion's macro system is pretty basic and easy to follow). If you have questions, and you're on Vaizel asmo side, you're welcome to PM me in game
    on any of my toons and i'll provide what assistance I can, or I can give you vent info and we can talk it out if you're not on Vaizel.

Omatre, Luana, Xenadere
    Last edited by Omatre : 02-18-2010 at 09:00 AM

I am noob and have no idea how to set keyclone up I downloaded the free trial to use with Aion but its all greek to me