Close
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 34

No

.....................msglength

friendly doesnt take long, like 1.5 hour or so of farming trash depending on your kill speed.

edit; oh maxxion, drop reckoning on your paladin. It gives mobs parry haste (resets their swing timer) so it increases the damage you take. Although these are trash mobs so reseting one mobs swing timer isnt huge. Bosses are a whole nother ball of wax.

holy fuck, for the love of gawd

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ject-8021.aspx

or

#showtooltip Fireball
    /console Sound_EnableSFX 0
    /cast Fireball
    /console Sound_EnableSFX 1

Hehe, I figured someone might get annoyed by that sound
    I'm going to live forever, or die trying.
    5 Shaman Northrend Heroics - My YouTube Channel - Details about my setup (outdated)
    T2 Heroics: lvl 80 Heroics wearing lvl 60 armour
    Running 5-6 accounts on one computer, currently playing Horde on US-Skywall.
    My main teams:
    5x Shamans lvl 85
    5-class team lvl 100: Paladin, Druid, Shaman, Mage, Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    Unless they changed something the boe's drop on 10 man trash also Ive seen loads drop whilst farming rep

With regards to the dps staying at max mana, I believe the paladin tank is judging wisdom and the frost mage is providing replenishment, then there is mana spring totem or blessing of wisdom on top of that. Any dps would find it hard to go oom with all those buffs
    Normally, and in this video, I do not actually use mana spring totem or blessing of wisdom.

Quote Originally Posted by Svpernova09 View Post
    We've seen a couple BoP drops off trash, and we have seen the holy paladin BoE waist in 10 man. It is possible to get BoE's in 10 man.

Edit: This belt: www.wowhead.com/?item=Belt of the Lonely Noble

WoWhead comments say others have seen it drop in 10 man as well as 25 man.
    That belt is a 25 man drop. (see the ilvl)
    Also, the wowhead comments are likely to be from before the change that got rid of trash drops in 10 man and reduced the drop rate in 25 man.
    5 Shaman Northrend Heroics - My YouTube Channel - Details about my setup (outdated)
    My main teams:
    5x Shamans lvl 85

Quote Originally Posted by Multibocks View Post
    friendly doesnt take long, like 1.5 hour or so of farming trash depending on your kill speed.

edit; oh maxxion, drop reckoning on your paladin. It gives mobs parry haste (resets their swing timer) so it increases the damage you take. Although these are trash mobs so reseting one mobs swing timer isnt huge. Bosses are a whole nother ball of wax.
    Personally I like that talent, but I'll look into if it really does all that.
    I would think that with enough expertise, mobs won't parry and thus not get any such haste, and I'm pretty sure blizz changed that functionality for at least bosses.
    My main teams:
    5x Shamans lvl 85

Quote Originally Posted by Maxion View Post
    That belt is a 25 man drop. (see the ilvl)
    Also, the wowhead comments are likely to be from before the change that got rid of trash drops in 10 man and reduced the drop rate in 25 man.
    I was present when this belt dropped last week in 10 MAN Ice Crown Citadel. If I remember correctly it dropped off the frost wyrm thing right before the Gunship Battle.

EDIT:
    And to add...the first time we were in the 10 man raid the same Frost Wyrm dropped www.wowhead.com/?item=Harbinger's Bone Band
    Last edited by MiRai : 01-28-2010 at 01:25 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Maxion View Post
    Personally I like that talent, but I'll look into if it really does all that.
    I would think that with enough expertise, mobs won't parry and thus not get any such haste, and I'm pretty sure blizz changed that functionality for at least bosses.
    Boss mobs have like 12% parry(ya I made that up but its near that), so it is possible to hit that with expertise. My tank is sitting at 45 expertise or something like that without even trying. Now my DK is screwed, only 15 expertise or so. =(