Close
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Default TBC - Magister's Terrace (MGT) - Kael'Thas

1DK + 4Rets. Keep wiping on the last boss from his gravity thing and phoenix. Waited till I'm 72 and I still wipe on him. And these are in Normal mode. Makes me think how easy he was back then with my old team. 4 fire elementals FTW.

Any strategy for a all melee team?

I'm sure its the passive AoE dmg you're taking that's killing you, since you dont' have a healer.

The gravity phase causes continuous damage to the entire party. Get a healer?
    -Legion of Boom Founder-
    -Retired-

A cheesy answer, but just go up a few levels you will be able to resist most of the fire damage. Basically once your DPS is high enough you can kill him without any special abilities used - at 80 in heroic I kill him without any birds spawning and without even going into gravity phase, he starts the gravity talk at like 40% and you can burn him to 0% while hes yammering away before he gets a chance to make everyone fly.

Will try him soon as well. (all 80 and medium geared

I want that phoenix mount
    I don't suffer from Schizophrenia, I enjoy every moment of it !

The mount doesn't drop in Magister's Terrace, which is a 5-man dungeon, it drops in The Eye which is a 25-man raid.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

Yeah what he said-^

The Swift Hawkstrider drops in Heroic MGT. The hawkstrider's worth going for though- got mine on the 3rd kill thankfully.

Kael in MGT is a bitch. He does a pyroblast and unless you're a class that can absorb all damage such as divineshield/iceblock you're going to die to his 30k+hit.

If the pheonix was that easy to get it wouldn't look so awesome The Kael fight in The Eye is a very rough fight... No way to solo- and haven't seen anyone multi-box it yet. You'd still need like 10 level 80's.

Quote Originally Posted by Khatovar View Post
    The mount doesn't drop in Magister's Terrace, which is a 5-man dungeon, it drops in The Eye which is a 25-man raid.
    hmpf
    I don't suffer from Schizophrenia, I enjoy every moment of it !

Quote Originally Posted by jinkobi View Post
    Yeah what he said-^

The Swift Hawkstrider drops in Heroic MGT. The hawkstrider's worth going for though- got mine on the 3rd kill thankfully.

Kael in MGT is a bitch. He does a pyroblast and unless you're a class that can absorb all damage such as divineshield/iceblock you're going to die to his 30k+hit.

If the pheonix was that easy to get it wouldn't look so awesome The Kael fight in The Eye is a very rough fight... No way to solo- and haven't seen anyone multi-box it yet. You'd still need like 10 level 80's.

I've 4 boxed it with 11 other 80s. So 15 total toons, this was pre-Ulduar so most of the other 80s where full 25 man T7 where my team was mostly 10 man T7. It's a great fight if you can get a group to go do it.