Close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Showing results 21 to 30 of 30

I just call the tanks terrible if I pull aggro off them gives them incentive.

I do the same thing Ellay and it usually works ;) But even then I still manage to outaggro the tanks without trying...5-6k crit starfires apparently generate more aggro than a tank can keep up with most of the time lol thankfully I've got 13k armor to keep me alive for a couple hits while he taunts it off
    Not Currently Boxing
    IRC Excerpt:
    Drayth> Finish this set: Spaceturkey Lazurturkey Moonturkey Starturkey - and no, don't say Sunturkey.
    Fursphere> Moonturkey? Drayth> Look at #3...lol - Fursphere> damnit...Starturkey?
    Fursphere> FUCK. - Drayth> lol... * Fursphere gets on the failboat

Quote Originally Posted by Ellay
    Ya some of the fights were pretty boring for me too, I'm not sure what others did and did not want to see so I included everything
    They were boring from your angle, nothing other then nuking and repositioning. Although Netherspite was more active, it seemed that fight was unnecessarily harder, guess you got stuck with off tanking.

I've had to rag on dps when my mages were out dpsing some classes, one person should not be tanking/nuking and out dpsing them. Afterwards they picked up on the dps. Personally I don't like to carry people, or at least if I do, I expect the same amount of effort as me. So afks/less dps etc... is something I rag on.

P.S. You should turn one of your shamans into Enhancement.
    Horde: Mal'Ganis Server
    Guild: Origins - Everyone Rank 1.

What music did you use? I enjoyed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellay
    I just call the tanks terrible if I pull aggro off them gives them incentive.
    I used to call our tanks terrible when I pulled aggro on my rogue. So eventually I decided to tank the trash on our way to Opera in Kara. The healers were able to keep up for 15s...and then Evasion faded.

I was working on my Clefthoof tanking set lol
    The Orcks of War
    Shaman Borck Zorck Dorck Porck Corck
    Mixed Team - Msblonde - Mswhite - Msblack - Msred - Msbrown -

For warriors, more gear they have, the less aggro they can manage, they get less rage. Especially on trash. I have a set boss tanking gear, trash pull gear (same as heroic gear) and non-heroic gear for tanking.
    Horde: Mal'Ganis Server
    Guild: Origins - Everyone Rank 1.

I gave up tanking on my warrior. I've been a MT since we first started MC way back in the day. After TBC I leveled a Paladin and a Druid. It's crazy how forgiving tanking as those classes are in comparison to the warrior.

Warriors just don't scale well in comparison to the damage that other classes do. Add to that the whole... better gear = less rage fubar mechanic and you have a broken tanking class.

Druids have rage in bear form, but the damage they do is MUCH higher than a warrior so rage from taking damage isn't as big an issue.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Threat

There need to be more % based threat that will scale associated with stats for warriors rather than static numbers.

Any updated links on this video? Stage6 has closed and the filefront link is broken ive searched for about 30 mins trying to find a copy.
    Azgalor (PvP)
    Joemamma-Tankadin /Udderkhaos-Shaman
    Udderdeath-Shaman
    Udderdeåth-Shaman
    Udderdèath-Shaman
    Udderduum-Shaman

Is there a chance to see that movie available to download or being uploaded somewhere ?

Is it also possible to get a listing of the musics played on it ?