Close
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Showing results 51 to 60 of 70

Quote Originally Posted by Brutala View Post
    Thank you Emps! Thats a very nice video and explanation, gonna be very helpful im sure! (I'm probably gonna try FoS tonight ;-)

Btw what addons are you using for your UI/layout? Looks sweet! :-)

Did normal first try :-). Really easy when using that strategy with moving behind DoS just when he marks the person for the wailing direction.

Door Trick, what are the steps? What do you do exactly? It keeps jumping.

Quote Originally Posted by Brutala View Post
    Did normal first try :-). Really easy when using that strategy with moving behind DoS just when he marks the person for the wailing direction.
    congrats!

re: your previous comment on ui (thanks!).. actually i have significantly modified and trimmed it since then but generally i use:

kgpanels for the UF/bars/etc container
    pitbull for UF
    macaroons for bar
    ntk (needtoknow) for buff/debuff/proc/cd bars
    carbonite for minimap and all questing needs
    "Patchwork should not be allowed in a BG"

Quote Originally Posted by lightstriker View Post
    Door Trick, what are the steps? What do you do exactly? It keeps jumping.
    It's a tricky trick... Wish that video was still up but I can understand why it was taken down.

You just have to keep trying. The main thing is don't have your team do ANYTHING to draw any kind of threat. No heals or anything so they are technically out of combat. Park your slaves in the hall before the entrance into his room close enough to where your spells aren't out of range of the stairs.

Have only your tank enter and drag him to the stairs near the door- if you go out the door he'll reset. Get aggro with your tank for a good 20-30 secs- then its just tank n spank. If he jumps for your team he'll reset- you gotta do it just right- just keep trying.

20 wipes and counting.

This boss I have to admit is actually getting me down. On no wipe did I even get him to 50%, and on no attempt did all 4 of my rets survive past the first stomp 10 seconds into the fight. 1500g repairs and counting.
    ...for when one toon just isn't enough...

Horde Caelestrasz Multiboxer:
    Team1: 5xPaladin....Level 80 - Heroic gearing completed. WTB [Frost Badge] pst pls.
    Team2: 1xPaladin/4xShaman....Level 80 - On Hiatus, Awaiting Cata.

Contact on: Nevergonna on Realm Caelestrasz (Horde)

Caelestrasz Horde: 5 Active 5 Boxers and counting.

ouch. Park your toons 2nd archway from the entrance of the room, this is what worked for me.

And what Jinkobi said re. threat, you need to build up a huge threat before DPS. If all else fails, run your tank out the room and restart - no repair bills!

Quote Originally Posted by thefunk View Post
    ouch. Park your toons 2nd archway from the entrance of the room, this is what worked for me.

And what Jinkobi said re. threat, you need to build up a huge threat before DPS. If all else fails, run your tank out the room and restart - no repair bills!
    Problem is it's an all-Paladin team. If they're not on follow, they're not doing damage. Also, isn't the stomp choosing a random member (for execution it seems) anyway?

Team1: 5xPaladin....Level 80 - Heroic gearing completed. WTB [Frost Badge] pst pls.

Oz, check my post earlier in this thread. Specifically the part about strafing, which is predominately how I managed when I ran with a DK instead of a hunter. Well, even with the hunter. I kept my entire crew tightly grouped by the end, it was just easier to keep an eye on everything that way.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

Quote Originally Posted by Khatovar View Post
    Oz, check my post earlier in this thread. Specifically the part about strafing, which is predominately how I managed when I ran with a DK instead of a hunter. Well, even with the hunter. I kept my entire crew tightly grouped by the end, it was just easier to keep an eye on everything that way.
    Hmmm, very complicated, but I'll be giving it another go. If I can't get this boss down, it'll prevent any further progress into ICC5, which means no hilts/i219-232 weapons for me.

To do the door strat you need ranged DPS, all pally team just isn't going to work =(

You have to do it the old fashioned way if you're all melee. That starting on one side of the room and slowly strafing side to side is a good strategy- but once again you're melee so not going to work. I really don't see anyway around besides muscling it out with everybody on follow.