Close
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
Showing results 71 to 80 of 80

I had a crazy thing happen tonight, on the hill after ick and crick where the 4 groups of mobs spawn. I was working on the first group and I swear when I killed one of them in teh first group, the next 2 groups of mobs agro'd. It was impossible. Anyone seen this bug? I didn't do any crazy wide aoe or anything, just normal stuff, bear tank, pally dps, tree healer, and mage friend. The group way up the hill would agro and come running down along with the one just up the hill at the corner. My only guess is that when we bypassed the first 2 groups by mounting and running, then wiped on the 3rd group and had to start over, the first 3 groups got bugged or something and would agro when one in the first group died.

Anyone had this happen at all??????

i just mount after ick and krick and skip the first two groups so can't tell. but usually when such a thing happened to me it was some shaman misfiring because i just tabbed through the mobs and got one from another group :-)

Quote Originally Posted by universal View Post
    i just mount after ick and krick and skip the first two groups so can't tell. but usually when such a thing happened to me it was some shaman misfiring because i just tabbed through the mobs and got one from another group :-)

When I try this I get slaughtered. The second 2 groups aggro and I never drop aggro off the first 2. So what's the trick?

Quote Originally Posted by jinkobi View Post
    When I try this I get slaughtered. The second 2 groups aggro and I never drop aggro off the first 2. So what's the trick?

Soon as you kill ick and krick loot up fast, mount up your guys, and just run up the hill - don't stop till you're past the first two groups at the bend.

As soon as you approach the hill the mobs spawn, so don't dither or be timid - mount up and hoof it.

Quote Originally Posted by jinkobi View Post
    i stop after the first two groups and kill then the skeletons group. they're kinda simple and easy i don't know how much crusader aura helps in getting past the mobs.

Anyone see it possible for a 5X Shaman team to be able to do this instance up to this boss for his shield? Or too difficult? Team needs a starter shield :P
    SCILLA - PVP - HORDE
    The Orcyorc's 5X80 Shamans
    70 Lock, 63 Druid, 63 Hunter, 63 Mage, 67 Pallytank, 60 Rogue

The Bizarro's 4X60ish Locks and chilling
    i7 930-Win 7-8GB Ram-64GB SSD-1TB HD-8800GTS-XKEYS

Its doable, i farm POS since 20k HP/ 2000 SP. With 25k HP/2500 SP i think garfrost heroic should work too.

there is video somewhere on this forum where somebody clears the full instance on heroic with 5 shamans, but he was very well geared.

so with good tactics it should be possible on non heroic with good gear.

you could always buy the shield for emblems.

Just got through this. I treated Tyrannus like a tank 'n spank and just had the 4 rets heal the prot through his damage buff.

When he picked out a toon for the dragons shot, I just ran around, usually only 2-3 would get caught, so no biggie. The only issue is if I get caught in the dragons shot, but then Divine Shield does nicely for that (and has the bonus of me keeping Tyrannus in it till the shield is about to wear off...hehe)
    ...for when one toon just isn't enough...

Horde Caelestrasz Multiboxer:
    Team1: 5xPaladin....Level 80 - Heroic gearing completed. WTB [Frost Badge] pst pls.
    Team2: 1xPaladin/4xShaman....Level 80 - On Hiatus, Awaiting Cata.

Contact on: Nevergonna on Realm Caelestrasz (Horde)

Caelestrasz Horde: 5 Active 5 Boxers and counting.

Quote Originally Posted by Danash View Post
    Anyone see it possible for a 5X Shaman team to be able to do this instance up to this boss for his shield? Or too difficult? Team needs a starter shield :P
    Quote Originally Posted by universal View Post
    there is video somewhere on this forum where somebody clears the full instance on heroic with 5 shamans, but he was very well geared.

so with good tactics it should be possible on non heroic with good gear.

you could always buy the shield for emblems.
    Video in my youtube channel (link in my signature) of me clearing normal PoS with 5 shamans, rather low geared too.
    (Main shaman about 4800 gearscore, other 4 about 4400)
    I'm going to live forever, or die trying.
    5 Shaman Northrend Heroics - My YouTube Channel - Details about my setup (outdated)
    T2 Heroics: lvl 80 Heroics wearing lvl 60 armour
    Running 5-6 accounts on one computer, currently playing Horde on US-Skywall.
    My main teams:
    5x Shamans lvl 85
    5-class team lvl 100: Paladin, Druid, Shaman, Mage, Priest