I was working on this last night on heroic. I got about a bazillion wipes under my belt for that one {thank god for Jeeves}.

I used the LOS in the alcoves. But I had my slaves further in the cubby, backed into the V so they were facing out toward the back wall of the alcove instead of across. This helped stack up the adds into the same tiny area so I could Consecrate and lead them to range {for the hunter}.

It took a few tries, but I managed to get to the first boss. Falric was pretty much a relief after dealing with the waves. I'm not gonna go through his debuffs, that's what Wowhead is for. A few things to keep in mind, tremor totem does not seem to work against the group fear, but it does seem resistable. I had shadow res aura up and resisted his Defiling horror twice on my tank, once on my healer and once on one of my DPS, but don't count on it. Keep everyone topped off because the damage that comes with it is pretty hefty. Interact with target to get back in range after the fearbomb and he's pretty much tank'n'spank beyond that.

From here on out, the waves get worse. There's more of them and most of them are ranged. I'm really thinking CC is key at this point, but it's really hard to manage the time to set it up beyond the first new wave.

On the plus side, when you wipe, the waves start from after the first boss, so you don't have to start all over. I've got a bunch of upgrades to take care of and I need to tweak my macros, which should help, but I was not feeling it last night. Maybe I'll have better luck now that I'm not coming in right after clearing PoS.