Close
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Default Warning to G13 users, do not use v3.04 drivers

So a few weeks ago, after building a new gaming rig I start having this terrible problem with my G13. pressing too many keys simultaniously in rapid succession would cause unintended *bonus* keys to be sent as well at random, eventually the controll app for the G13 would crash. I would only encounter the problem in actual gameplay while doing things which required serious ammounts of key spam like arenas, however it was also easy to reproduce manually by just mashing the keypad too. Anyway I started a thread on their support forum where they had not actually heard of this particular issue, but still recommended I downgrade my drivers to the 3.03 version which did end of solving the issue. So I guess the moral of the story here is that *normal* gamers don't spam keys as hard as we multiboxers do , which is why I wanted to share this with you guys in the hopes that it helps someone ((as I noticed a few G13 threads here)). This problem had been driving me crazy

Thread:

http://forums.logitech.com/t5/G-Seri...es/td-p/432343

logitech FTP site with v3.03 drivers:

ftp://ftp.logitech.com/pub/techsupport/keyboards/

I had a similar issue with my G11 keyboard a few months ago. There were several threads on the logitech forum where a rep told the poster to use the drivers that came with the keyboard instead of upgrading. Solved it for me as well. Meanwhile i have a G13 and it surprises me that after several months this problem still exists in their software.
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!