Close
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 48

Quote Originally Posted by Seldum
    /curse RAF (only beacuse I diden't have it myself)

Nice vids... super quality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crel
    FINISH HIM!
    Nice vids, makes me want to alt level more, THANKS
    Haha thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by suicidespyder
    my question is how are u editing fraps to make videos shorter then your total recorded. I recorded a full av but cant seem to figure out how to edit it down. Any help thanks in advane.
    It all depends on what video editing software you're using. The two most basic ways of doing it are either by speeding up the clip or just cutting out the boring parts and overlaying the edges [usually resulting in a fade effect]. YouTube has provided amazing tutorials in video editing for me throughout the last few months.

If you are using windows movie maker, there is a button next to the preview that you can use to cut a clip into smaller clips (letting you remove the part you dont want).
    I'm going to live forever, or die trying.
    5 Shaman Northrend Heroics - My YouTube Channel - Details about my setup (outdated)
    T2 Heroics: lvl 80 Heroics wearing lvl 60 armour
    Running 5-6 accounts on one computer, currently playing Horde on US-Skywall.
    My main teams:
    5x Shamans lvl 85
    5-class team lvl 100: Paladin, Druid, Shaman, Mage, Priest

Just tryed it out, and NO, my slaves dont get XP when i leave them at the entrace in Armory, i even went back like 40 yards, and still no XP. So, i dont think your "lines" is working :/
    <Autobots Roll Out>
    Outland EU Alliance Multiboxing Guild

Glows Movies @ WCM
    Movie account stats: ~300 000 views - 4.69/5 rating

just run all the mobs back with you... it's armory, they won't kill you especially if you strafe

Well i found the "line", it was about 40 yards back. so not in that door, just a bit further back. The videos is still very good tho
    <Autobots Roll Out>

Glows Movies @ WCM

Quote Originally Posted by Emo? View Post
    Well i found the "line", it was about 40 yards back. so not in that door, just a bit further back. The videos is still very good tho
    You can see in the video that when I'm killing Herod behind my 'line' my slaves in the Jamba window are indeed getting experience.

Yeh, thats what i think was weard :S Not saying it doesnt work for you., just saying it doesnt work for me :S
    <Autobots Roll Out>

Glows Movies @ WCM

Quote Originally Posted by Emo? View Post
    Yeh, thats what i think was weard :S Not saying it doesnt work for you., just saying it doesnt work for me :S
    It doesn't work for you because Blizzard nerfed the XP range in 3.3. I tested it today myself and it's nerfed. Videos will stay because for whatever reason someone may want to watch them. First post has been updated to show that these videos are no longer relevant with patch 3.3.

It's a shame they changed it in 3.3..... ohh well we will adapt.
    Grim Batol EU (Horde) PVP
    Guild: GIMP

5x Druids = 5x FUN

What is the range now? I had noticed the RAF range to be shorter than regular XP range in the past, so I got in the habit of pulling everything to the front anyway. For any pre-BC instance this should be possible (the hardest for me was stratholme, but if you get your strafing down it's not too tough to single pull it all back to the gate).

Highest I've tried to single pull back to the front is Underbog, but it's way too easy to die at the end of the pull due to mobs somehow getting behind you even when you're in a corner. I'm not sure if all XP range was nerfed - but on Underbog, ignoring RAF range past 60 - you could kill everything on the top bridge, just before jumping off into the water and the alts would get experience.