Close
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 48

Quote Originally Posted by DrChaos View Post
    ok, very very nice... but how did you make your vids so clear. even for youtube they are very nice......
    They are recorded at 1920x1080 and encoded at 1920x1080p. The 1080p version is then uploaded to YouTube and I of course offer the 720p/1080p HD movies for those crazy videophiles out there.

good videos i tried the cath sm one, but with RaF you dont get the full exp if you leave ya team by the door, only group exp which is like 100 exp less no biggie but it is faster the doorway method

Quote Originally Posted by Starkey View Post
    good videos i tried the cath sm one, but with RaF you dont get the full exp if you leave ya team by the door, only group exp which is like 100 exp less no biggie but it is faster the doorway method
    or just pull the mobs to the door like i do (yes all of them), wowhobbs style. (found it in wowhobbs's videos on youtube)
    I'm going to live forever, or die trying.
    5 Shaman Northrend Heroics - My YouTube Channel - Details about my setup (outdated)
    T2 Heroics: lvl 80 Heroics wearing lvl 60 armour
    Running 5-6 accounts on one computer, currently playing Horde on US-Skywall.
    My main teams:
    5x Shamans lvl 85
    5-class team lvl 100: Paladin, Druid, Shaman, Mage, Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Maxion View Post
    or just pull the mobs to the door like i do (yes all of them), wowhobbs style. (found it in wowhobbs's videos on youtube)

Yeah ive been clearing the first hallway and leave my 2 guys at the door and drag everything back too there

Quote Originally Posted by Starkey View Post
    Looking back over the video I kill about 40 mobs in the Cathedral and 40 mobs in the first hallway. The XP in Jamba is consistent each time.

Starting XP in Cathedral 26%
    Ending XP in Cathedral 46%

Starting XP in First Hallway 46%
    Ending XP in First Hallway 69% [Including Whitemane; before Mograine dies]

If I was missing about 100XP/kill in the Cathedral that would mean I missed out on about 4,000 XP. 4,000 XP is more than 3% of a level at level 39 according to WoWWiki. If your characters are in range of XP I don't see a reason why they wouldn't receive full XP...why would XP deteriorate the further you move away. Either you're getting it or you're not. BUT...I will test this out on the next team I boost to 60.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxion
    WoWHobbs and myself are both Protection spec'd, both wearing T8 or above, and we both have at least 30,000 health. Taking hits isn't the big of a deal. If someone, who is in quest blues/greens, gets puts to sleep by Whitemane they're going to get their ass beat by the entire Cathedral while they wait for Whitemane to resurrect Mograine. You can also see in the WoWHobbs video that he heals himself twice after he jumps down from the waterfall for 14,000 health because getting beat on can even hurt a level 80. Not every class has the ability to heal themselves...so taking the extra hits is not what you'll want to be doing.
    Last edited by MiRai : 12-08-2009 at 05:51 AM Reason: Grammar

i was getting exp but when looking at my combat log it didnt have Recruit a friend exp bonus, so i probably wasn't pulling back far enough, other than that i was happy going from 24-42 in 4hrs play, going to zf next

/curse RAF (only beacuse I diden't have it myself)

Nice vids... super quality.
    Grim Batol EU (Horde) PVP
    Guild: GIMP

5x Druids = 5x FUN

FINISH HIM!
    Nice vids, makes me want to alt level more, THANKS
    The Guild of ME? <--Armory
    4 x Mage 80
    1 x Pally + 4 x Shammy 80
    5 x Druid 80
    2 x Pally + 3 x DK 76
    4 x Pally 65
    4 x Locks 60

By door I mean entrance (not even clearing the first hall, just the first mob so it doesnt aggro the lowbies.
    And yes, this is of course different for a paladin since they can heal themselves (I bubble at the top of the waterfall and heal there, so mobs below it get time to run up before I jump down, giving them less time to hit me cause of the distance.
    I'm going to live forever, or die trying.
    5 Shaman Northrend Heroics - My YouTube Channel - Details about my setup (outdated)
    T2 Heroics: lvl 80 Heroics wearing lvl 60 armour
    Running 5-6 accounts on one computer, currently playing Horde on US-Skywall.
    My main teams:
    5x Shamans lvl 85
    5-class team lvl 100: Paladin, Druid, Shaman, Mage, Priest

my question is how are u editing fraps to make videos shorter then your total recorded. I recorded a full av but cant seem to figure out how to edit it down. Any help thanks in advane.
    They say spiders have 8 legs well i guess im a rare and unimaginable specimen. Ive got 9 legs and my web comes from that 9th leg. HaHa.