Close
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 41

I'm Murkage, also in GIMP :-)
    My shammys are lvl 41 (Evraa, Ferdiinand, Vidic, Rafæl)

Thanks and see ya in game

I still got plans to move to Grim Batol - But it will happen at the end of January when some $$$ roll in... I should be lvl 72-75 at that point.

Since I don't play everyday I spend all my time on one team and one team alone - which is why I will transfer my main team, including doing a faction change.... I hope it will be worth it in the form of more fun in wow
    Last edited by Seldum : 12-14-2009 at 07:18 AM
    Grim Batol EU (Horde) PVP
    Guild: GIMP

5x Druids = 5x FUN

Quote Originally Posted by Seldum View Post
    I still got plans to move to Grim Batol - But it will happen at the end of January when some $$$ roll in... I should be lvl 72-75 at that point.

Since I don't play everyday I spend all my time on one team and one team alone - which is why I will transfer my main team, including doing a faction change.... I hope it will be worth it in the form of more fun in wow
    I have another friend in the same situation, hes also a user in this forum. So u both will transfer in January.
    Well, the more, the merrier! I hope the next x-pack bring us a bit of the good TBC times

Konnichiwa @ Grim Batol [EU][PvP]
    www.5konnichiwa.blogspot.com

I just can't wait to blast people with 5xboomkins in PvP.... But im currently both saving the $$$ since it's christmas, and I would need to do faction change and then a sercer change which dosen't come cheap.

It's also nice to be able to level without being gangked.

5x Druids = 5x FUN

Quote Originally Posted by Seldum View Post
    It's also nice to be able to level without being gangked.
    I'm not sure what you mean with that, but Grim Batol is a PVP server.

Quote Originally Posted by Littleburst View Post
    I'm not sure what you mean with that, but Grim Batol is a PVP server.
    He meant that, while not transfering right now, he's enjoying the non PvP server where he is atm to level up faster

Konnichiwa @ Grim Batol [EU][PvP]
    www.5konnichiwa.blogspot.com

He means tmho that ganking is more fun than being ganked.
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

As far as I understood, running a lower lvl multiboxing team sorta puts a mark on my back which states "Wipe my team with your über pvp gankadin".

What I think is that its easier for me to lvl on a pve server and then transfer to a pvp server when I have hit the lvl cap.... Then ill atleast be able to do some killing aswell.

But as you can hear, I have no expirence with pvp servers so this is based on statements I have read in this forum.
    Last edited by Seldum : 12-14-2009 at 05:04 PM Reason: Typos and totally bad english - Sry :(

5x Druids = 5x FUN

You are right certain zones on Grim Batol are frustrating as hell to level in as horde. Im half tempted to level in instances except I cant as I get the dreaded too many instances error message >_< so its pvp or unpopular zones (here I come Silithus!)

I really really hate levelling on PvP servers without boosting

I leveled my 3 teams mostly doing quest, and i did get ganked ofc, but not to the point where its not doable ...and with all the boxers in the guild now, we should help eachother. To "gank a ganker" is fun for a 80 boxer anyway =)
    <Gimp>
    Multiboxing Guild
    Grim Batol (EU)

Main Team -> Mèhèe 5 x shaman + pala tank.
    2. Team -> 5 x druids.
    3. Team -> 5 x hunters.
    Wokomehee.blogspot.com/