Close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Showing results 21 to 23 of 23

So my new 27 inch i7 iMac showed up yesterday. Popped my extra 4gb of ram to get it up to 8gb and omg, what an improvement.

Previously, traveling through Ogrimmar on my group while 3-boxing was almost impossible. Now I have zero lag and can run my clients on much higher resolutions and graphical settings.

Playing in groups is much more enjoyable now. I'm able to react better to high need situations. I can respond quicker when needed and overall my DPS has gone up. It's a major improvement. I'll start with all 5 sometime soon.

I just dinged 64 on my main 3.

Armory - http://www.wowarmory.com/guild-info....Nantekotta&p=1

Zaj, Zej, and Xaj

New computer has opened me up to a few more things. I'm not plagued by graphics lag anymore so I'm free to refine more important parts of my setup. Most importantly is the slow binding of extra keys to simplify my day to day grind. I'm compiling a long click magro to use as my 'big-button' macro to accept trades, greet items, enter random dungeons, etc. Also, I'm about to do some DPS tests on target dummies now that i'm almost leveled high enough to get legit results. I know I have timing problems on my click macros and I'm hoping to resolve some of that soon.

Leveling has been fast and as dedicated as I was to doing quests, random instances have proved the most consistent, fast, and gold earning thing I've done. Really impressive.

So here is a quick update.

As anyone who's familiar with my setup knows, I multibox with a friend running one of his character's solo. My teams are as follows, and were not exactly planned this way, but more of what came about based on what accounts I had available and whims I was feeling when I rolled them.

Here's my guild Nantekotta

Team A
    Xaj - (healer) Druid 67
    Zaj - (shadow dps) Priest 67
    Zej - (destruction dps) Warlock 67

Team B
    Xoj - (tank) Paladin 60
    Zoj - (elemental dps) Shaman - 60
    Woj - (elemental dps) Shaman - 60
    Xej - (destruction dps) Warlock - 60

I leveled Team B primarily with a lot of granted levels from team A and a lot of boosting with the help from a friend. At 48, I hand leveled them with instances the rest of the way to 60. There were a couple of levels there around 50 where my gear was shit, or all together non-existent, but on the whole it was a learning experience.

Shamans are a new class for me. I've played all of the other classes I'm using pretty extensively at some point or another, but Shamans are a whole new ball game. The totem quests blow, but on the whole, they do great DPS and are pretty easy to manage. I'm still kinda lost as to how to go about dropping my totems before each combat. Most of the time I just don't.

Dinged Team B lvl 60 last night and successfully cleared all 3 bosses of Ramparts with a pug druid healer with the LFD tool. Outlands gear is helping get my guys up to par, and I'm looking forward to finally being able to combine Team A and Team B and do 5 mans alone again.