Close
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Showing results 51 to 60 of 102

Made the switch and used your (Ualaa) refer a boxer thingy. Nothing says thanks like a few free days on IS I guess

Love the PiP, Love the inhouse FTL, Love the region stuff and Love the actionsteps in the "not sure what you call them".

Thanks
    brainie pala 80 - blastcast shaman 80 - deadcast shaman 80 - swientie holy priest 80 - magrin mage 80 -- Aggramar EU

Blog Entries

Thanks for the referral.

There are quite a few resources on www.isboxer.com now, both written guides and video tutorials.
    There are a set of forums, dedicated to IS Boxer as well.

And naturally, the IRC (linked from the main page, opens in your browser) is a strong resource for learning how to do whatever you want your configuration to do, especially when you're starting.
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

Quote Originally Posted by Ualaa View Post
    Thanks for the referral.

There are quite a few resources on www.isboxer.com now, both written guides and video tutorials.
    There are a set of forums, dedicated to IS Boxer as well.

And naturally, the IRC (linked from the main page, opens in your browser) is a strong resource for learning how to do whatever you want your configuration to do, especially when you're starting.
    Aye, the IRC is powerfull on this one. Lax helped me out with a smallish issue within minutes : ). Im now trying to understand the code that goes in isboxer.iss and the connection to the isboxerui.iss so I can understand what is driving the beast. Thus far I'm very impressed by it : ).

One question, is the region mouserepeater thingy CPU Heavy? Because it felt more laggy when I toggled the region thingy on.
    brainie pala 80 - blastcast shaman 80 - deadcast shaman 80 - swientie holy priest 80 - magrin mage 80 -- Aggramar EU

Sounds,...

Can someone share some sound tones i can use with isboxer that are not annoying and unobtrusive? i found a few horn alarms and tones but they all kinda grate on me at one point. i had to remove them. can someone point me in the right direction to find some better wav files? the text prompts are too small to notice in the heat of battle.
    Last edited by JackBurton : 03-19-2010 at 10:42 PM
    Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it"

Not sure this is the right thread to post.

I have obtain a 7 days trial of IS boxer, I am trying to find out how to let IS point to another wow folder instead of the standard one.

Example: one of the wow folder is in F drive while the original wow folder is in c:/user/.....

Blog Entries

@dRiN
    Not really sure that it's heavy on the CPU usage. I haven't noticed if it is, but my system is pretty good for warcraft.

@JackBurton
    I've not used any sounds with IS Boxer, sorry.

@cookcpu
    There isn't really an advantage to multiple folders from a performance point of view. Multiple folders, with symbolic links, gets you different configuration options. However, you can do file virtualization with IS Boxer.

It is really easy. In the top pane, expand virtual files and then click on Config.WTF. Then in the top pane, expand characters and drag them down to the bottom left frame. I virtualize my files as, "Config-ToonName-ServerName.WTF".

If you'd prefer to use your F drive, instead of your C drive, you can change the path. Right click the Inner Space crosshairs, on the task bar. Select Configuration. Go to the Game Configuration tab. Select World of Warcraft from the drop down menu. Then select default profile, from the drop down menu again. Edit the "main executable path" to the F drive folder.
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

Quote Originally Posted by Ualaa View Post
    @cookcpu
    There isn't really an advantage to multiple folders from a performance point of view. Multiple folders, with symbolic links, gets you different configuration options. However, you can do file virtualization with IS Boxer.

It is really easy. In the top pane, expand virtual files and then click on Config.WTF. Then in the top pane, expand characters and drag them down to the bottom left frame. I virtualize my files as, "Config-ToonName-ServerName.WTF".

If you'd prefer to use your F drive, instead of your C drive, you can change the path. Right click the Inner Space crosshairs, on the task bar. Select Configuration. Go to the Game Configuration tab. Select World of Warcraft from the drop down menu. Then select default profile, from the drop down menu again. Edit the "main executable path" to the F drive folder.
    Thank you ualaa, I prefer to have another folder for multi-boxing as I have a main raiding toon. I am not sure whether using ISboxer and Jamba addon will affect the raiding too. In the near future, I will move the wow folder into the SSD drive.

Thanks Ualaa, for the guide. I just bought InnerSpace and used you as a referral.

I'm switching from keyclone and to ISBoxer and having some issues.

First, let me say that I have macros for
    1 through =
    shift+1 through shift+=
    alt+1 through alt+=
    ctrl+1 through ctrl+=

So I followed this guide and used the FTL system (I switching to this system).

So far it works and I can quickly switch leaders and all the toons will follow.

However, I can only use 0 through = . I can't seem to use my macros bound to the shift, ctrl, and alt.

So I'm not sure how to fix this. Any advice?
    Last edited by daanji : 04-04-2010 at 11:06 PM

Never mind!

I figured out my issue. I changed the hotkey and the name, but didn't change the output!

Doh! This wasn't obvious to me at first, I'm still learning the IsBoxer ropes so to speak.

Thanks.

Very nice guide Ualaa. I signed up with referring you as well.
    Now off to make my custom Clickbar images.