Close
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast
Showing results 91 to 100 of 102

Default Thanks Ulaa

Hey thanks man for all ur help, I said u were my refferer.

Blog Entries

Thank you.
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

Quote Originally Posted by Ualaa View Post
    You can copy the Profile to clip board, and use Pastebin.com to host them.
    I want your profile.

Srsly tho, I wonder if its worth anyones time to upload a profile, have a review of the problem, and point out in the profile where and what needs to be changed.

most people learn by one of the 4 major sense. I can read, do, even say it aloud, but seeing someone do it, then let me repeat it would be the cherry on top.

Quote Originally Posted by Apps View Post
    I want your profile.

Srsly tho, I wonder if its worth anyones time to upload a profile, have a review of the problem, and point out in the profile where and what needs to be changed.

most people learn by one of the 4 major sense. I can read, do, even say it aloud, but seeing someone do it, then let me repeat it would be the cherry on top.
    A lot of people in need of help with their setup come to the ISBoxer chat room and usually speak directly to Lax [or
    someone else with a hint of his knowledge] there. If he, or someone else, needs to see your profile they'll tell you to share
    it, and steps on how to do it.

Forewarning though, while people are usually always around in the chat room, there are times when it can be pretty quiet.
    That doesn't mean that someone won't eventually come around to answer your question(s), but it also means that you
    shouldn't storm out of there in some nerd rage tantrum when your question doesn't get answered for awhile (which
    people do from time to time.) The easiest way to go about things is just come in there, ask your question and wait. I'd
    suggest to just open the chat room in another window and just let it sit there and keep checking back every once in awhile.

Many thanks for this great guide. I'm new to ISBoxer and it has helped me tons...

I have a question about Example J - Managing Eclipse Procs:

What about if I have a group of Druids in a hybrid team? I've set all the specific druid stuff but when I get to config the default FTL DPS 1 key (to all the other non-druid toons IN THE SAME TEAM), how I target them?

Is there a way to say 'all except the druids' or do I have to create a group 'NoDruid' and include all the other toons?

Thanks
    /cheer

Blog Entries

The Eclipse procs specifically can now be managed entirely within a single macro which will take you all the way to one end of the spectrum and then all the way back. So no need to manage anything at all.

As far as the example goes... If you want to apply the technique to something else.

You can target by:
    - Slot number (Good for something that applies to every team you have).
    - Character Name (Good for something that applies to only this character).
    - Action Target Group (Good for something that applies to multiple characters).
    - Current Window or Slave Windows (Window: All Without Current).

With multiple toons on the team, I would probably go with an Action Target Group.
    Maybe make one with all the Druids in it.
    And make another with all of the non-Druids in it.
    Then you can use either as the target.

For the proc in particular...
    We have two different mapped keys, which are both called by the spammed key.
    One is on, and one is off.
    And then a toggle which activates one, deactivates the other, and on the next step does the reverse.
    The toggle can apply to one character only, as per the example in the guide... with a toggle per character to individually manage the ability.
    But you could have the toggle apply to an entire group (Action Target Group) instead... maybe having Healers who have both a DPS mapped key and a Heal mapped key within the spam key that the entire team spams, and a toggle to switch between them for Healing or DPS mode.
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

Yea, I see. It's definitly a method to explore to many different things. Just tested it by creating a non-druid group to the remain toons and it worked pefectly.

Thanks so much \o/

p.s. with ISBoxer 38 (due within a couple weeks) you WILL be able to target everything but the druids, without making an extra ATG
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

I am thinking about buying ISBoxer for my melee group since Keyclone can't send IWT when i press a key. I find Keyclone really, really easy to setup but ISBoxer sounds really complicated.

How can a slave target the same target that i have when it doesn't use any macro or anything? Like /target or /assist? Can anyone explain it?
    Bladefist EU:
    ÖverdöseÒverdòseÓverdóseÔverdôse
    StõmpdòwnStòmpdõwnStómpdõwnStõmpdówn

Quote Originally Posted by Negativ1337 View Post
    I am thinking about buying ISBoxer for my melee group since Keyclone can't send IWT when i press a key. I find Keyclone really, really easy to setup but ISBoxer sounds really complicated.

How can a slave target the same target that i have when it doesn't use any macro or anything? Like /target or /assist? Can anyone explain it?
    It does use a macro, which is generated by the ISBoxer addon. You don't need to write out the long FTL macros, ISBoxer
    does the dirty work for you.