Close
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Showing results 41 to 50 of 102

Agreed this is sticky material. Sorted out all the hick ups that I had with my setup.

Wow. I have been hemming and hawing about setting up healing with regions. It works so well, I can't believe, lol. Thanks.
    "My dogs could roll heroics with how a lot of you play."
    - Fursphere 2010

The keybinds for interact -> FTL assist is very powerful if you have either a melee group or don't fancy leading with tank. For the first time I can now control my group with any character and not worry about anything.

One question. Is it normal that I get runners occasionally with some of the melee? I automatically press follow to get them back but seems a little odd...

Blog Entries

It is something to do with warcraft, and unfortunately a normal occurrence with any boxing software.
    If you spam IWT, you can get runners once the target is dead.

A nice effect (while it is alive) is how the melee circle it, which means half of their hits are from behind the target.
    If you have multiple melee, the target cannot prevent some from being behind them at all times.
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

I think it is because the click-to-move's and its path finding. The way I see it. IWT + click to move = a right mouse click on the target's position with click to move turned on. And there are some problems with path finding to that position. So the melees will just run off sometimes.

Awesome guide Ualaa btw. Thanks for the hard work. I finally made the switch from keyclone to ISBoxer. The PipSwitch and in house FTL are just too good.

1 question I had though. I notice my WOW client graphics had degraded a little bit when using InnerSpace. Is it because it is using DirectX9 to render WOW over InnerSpace ? I am on Win7 64bit. When I run it without InnerSpace (same in game settings). The graphics looks a bit sharper and colors are more vivid.
    Last edited by remanz : 12-03-2009 at 07:17 PM

Something to do with windows being rendered the same size. I lost frAme rates when I switched.

How do you turn off keymaps?

Blog Entries

IS Boxer renders everything at the size of the large window.
    It then scales the smaller windows down.

Because they are rendered at the full size, the PiP swap is instant.
    And the mouse broadcastings is very precise.

But your system has to process all five windows, as if they were each maximum size.
    A bit more of a strain on resources, although virtual configuration files let you adjust settings on a per toon basis, which can help some.

To disable keymaps, open IS Boxer Toolkit. Click on Control Keymaps on the top. The first keymap on the left is "Activate Maps".

Whatever hotkey is set, will turn them on and off, as this is a two-step macro.

I've got mine changed from the default key to the M3 light key on my G15, along with a light on action when they're enabled and a light off action when they're disabled.
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

Default Is screen switching possible with multiple computers?

I have a question with ISboxer. If I have 3 computers, 1 account per computer, can I display one character from one computer screen to my main computer screen? Probably not huh? But I can switch controls to make another as the main on the fly yes? I'm just thinking in terms of PVP. Some people know who the master controller of a boxer is by seeing who is leading the pack, kill the leader and the followers will pause for a moment until control is established on a different character. If the main controlling character I'm on is dead, would I have to change keyboards and displays in order to control all my characters, or will I still be able to have full control of another character from the computer I'm still on?

I hope my question made sense. One of the videos I saw showed how a person was able to switch multiple windows of Wow to the foreground, but I'm assuming that was possible because he was running multiple accounts of WoW on one computer.

You won't find software out that sends the game video between computers. Too much info for one thing. Think of it this way; which is faster-> your ethernet or your front side bus
    RAF Tour Guide files are obsolete, I went to Zygor
    MultiBoxers play with themselves

thanks for the guide! Working on making the switch to ISBoxer for my PvP crew - major learning curve but so far so good. You're examples have given me everything I need to get my setup switched over.