Close
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 102

Is it true that if you use FTL and you do BGs you have to be in the same group for FTL to work?
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Most excellent.
    Earthen Ring - Horde - 7 boxing
    Cuddle Buddies - 4DK, 1 Holy Paladin, 1 Disc Priest, and 1 Resto Shaman | Armory 5v5 Cuddle Buddies
    ex Kilrogg - Horde

Team Acid Wuvablez - 4DK + 1 holy pally | Acidburning, Crashohvride, Acidloves, Acidhugs, & Acidcuddles | Armory 5v5 Love You Bye Bye
    ex Garona - Horde
    Team Acid Dessert - Quad Shaman | Acidcake, Acidfudge, Acidicecream, & Acidmoarprz
    Team Acid Hackers - DK + 3 Rets | Acidburning, Crashohvride, Ceralkillah, & Loardnikon

Two things, 1. people shouldn't directly e-mail me about trials since there's a form for it on the site, and 2. have to recommend not pointing directly to the ISBoxer 33 download link. I'd point to http://www.lavishsoft.com/wiki/index...oxer#Downloads instead. That way, when ISBoxer 34 comes out, they're not still downloading 33

Otherwise, looks pretty good. I like all the mapped key examples.
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    Is it true that if you use FTL and you do BGs you have to be in the same group for FTL to work?
    True FTL select the lead character by name, so no you don't have to be in the same group or even a group at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Bettysue View Post
    True FTL select the lead character by name, so no you don't have to be in the same group or even a group at all.
    you answered both yes and no

In a BG i may not be the leader right? So FTL will assisnt some stranger? lol just trying to understand..i do A LOT of BGing
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Short answer with Isboxer you do not have to be in the same group and the FTL assist keymap works (BGs are fine I have done them with many different teams)

Long answer will cost you a referral

tagging for when i get home, great guide

Let them hate, as long as they fear.

wow that was just so overwhelming i don't even know where to begin. Not with this that is for sure though. Yikes!

Quote Originally Posted by Bettysue View Post
    Haha answering questions at 2 in the morning has a few funny quirks about it...

Read true in that statement as meaning "real" not "correct"

So it's "Real FTL selects the lead character by name, so no you don't have to be in the same group or even a group at all."

Oh and FTL doesn't not require grouping with any software, since the character decision process is completed based on the keys that were broadcast to run a macro in the game. Don't let someone try to say IS or ISBoxer is required for FTL, it isn't, but it does make setup a hell of a lot easier
    Last edited by Bettysue : 11-17-2009 at 07:55 PM

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Klipche View Post
    wow that was just so overwhelming i don't even know where to begin. Not with this that is for sure though. Yikes!
    Sorry you feel that way.

If you're interested in IS Boxer, pretty much follow the top of the guide.
    Download the pieces you need, and then run the wizard.

That will get you up and running very quickly.

The additional tweak section is optional.
    You don't need to use repeater regions or modify keymaps to play.
    I just tried to provide an overview and as close to a step-by-step approach as I could for tweaking your set up.

As you play with IS Boxer and decide you want it to do something different from the default.
    You have a lot of examples on how to do so.
    The IRC is a huge resource, there's almost always people there who will help or answer questions.

IS Boxer's wizard gets you up and running fast.
    And the program has flexibility for when you want it.
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa