Close
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 102

opps! u need more reservations?

Blog Entries

All good.

I'm glad I got the last one in, in time.
    Thought it would be one post less than it was.

Sweet!

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Ualaa View Post
    Try to use UI elements as "landmarks" for your Grid Frame. Ideally, we would like the frame to be in exactly the same position on every client. However, in practice, pretty close is usually good enough, and we'll know for sure at the "Sync" stage.
    I just set it up on my main and then copy over the grid files from the SavedVariables folder to each of the slaves WTF folder.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeftb View Post
    I just set it up on my main and then copy over the grid files from the SavedVariables folder to each of the slaves WTF folder.
    I do the same with Pitbull. I configure the frames to look like Grid and just copy over the Saved Variable. Easy donuts.

Nice work there Ualaa! Very impressive, and thanks for sharing it with the community.
    Grim Batol EU (Horde) PVP
    Guild: GIMP

5x Druids = 5x FUN

This is great stuff. For newcomers reading this, there was a lot of work put in and will save you much grief. Think of Ualaa when registering IS, as well as supporting Lax's effort to bring the best boxing program to our members.
    Could be put in the Wiki also.
    RAF Tour Guide files are obsolete, I went to Zygor
    MultiBoxers play with themselves

Thanks for putting in the time to do this! I'm new to ISBoxer myself and this helped me figure out the other little features I didn't know about.

Nice!!!

The following text is just because my post was too short :P

I do have one really small question how the heck can you run 64 chars with FTL? WoW only interprets the first 5 modifier keys pressed so you lose one set there making it 63 combos, and I would imagine trying to use no modifiers pressed to choose a leader would cause quite a few problems bringing it to 62 reasonably functional possibilities.
    Last edited by Bettysue : 11-17-2009 at 12:28 PM Reason: math strong spelling weak :P