Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Default Pro Tip - Check Dungeon Difficulty

So I was trying to farm reg TOC this morning. The first three rounds of jousting goes find without any issues, then I wiped on the bosses. I thought maybe I was doing something stupid or my guys weren't facing the direction or something.

Tried it again, didn't even come close to killing them. I ended up wiping 6 times and finally got disgusted and walked away from the computer for an hour. I couldn't understand what the deal was, I never had any issues with jousting at all in the past. I hadn't played in a week, did my skills just go to the suck that fast?!

So I get back on again to do some of the easy heroics and that's when it dawned on me. The damn toc was set on heroic the whole time.

One day, I will be geared up enough (or get the skill somewhere) to get the team through HTOC. One day...

lol @ "pro tip" heh heh ... i've done that ... 'cept i haven't got ToC reg down yet. sad thing is, Maxion cleared HToC 1 day after hitting 80 in full blues ... http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26024

*sigh* ... i got work to do ...
    Alliance - Bonechewer - Reckoning
    [80 teams:] Pally/Priest/Shaman/Mage/Druid | 5x priests | 5x Shamans | 5x druids

Wow, thanks for the link. Makes me want to finish leveling up my other classes now.