Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 14

Default Sethekk Halls Anzu Fight

So I'm working out my schedule for the next few weeks of all the junk I want to try and farm up, and I'm thinking about adding this mount to my list. My main question is this:

For all of you druids out there, are you only allowed to summon Anzu once per day, or if I had a team of four druids and Arlassa (Who I want the mount four), would I be able to summon it four times a day?

I ask mainly because it's a difference between buying fast flying on one char, or 4/5 chars. Ultimately they will all have epic flying, but since I'm working on the 100 mount achievement, and mounts in general, 15k of that would be better spent finishing off leveling my engineering and making a chopper.

But summoning him four times a day is just too good to pass up, though i'm pretty sure it's not possible. Just looking to see if anyone has tested bringing more than one druid into there at the same time and doing 2+ summons.

WoW Teams Retired - Playing FFXIV For Now

I think Anzu drops a mount as well.
    Siaea(h), Saiea(h), Seaie(h), Sieae(h), Seiae(h) - H(A) PvP
    Parting, Sadeness, Praetorium, Greetings, Salutations - H PvP
    Mullethead, Auderna, Jestitte, Zelynde, Serlena - H PvP
    Clotte, Tahru, Martitsu, Mikiel, Larain - H PvE
    Bonechewer - PvP - US

Its for farming the mount, and No, you cannot summon him more than once a day to a saved instance.
    "Twilight is upon me. And soon, night must fall". My days in WoW are over, but I'm back to where it all started, EverQuest!

Each druid can summon him once if they are not grouped to the same saved instance.

Yah, it was for mount farming purposes. And shucks, but I figured as much. Guess that means I only need to drop 4k for the one epic flying for right now, and I can use the rest of my money on other toys until I get some cash flow going again. I'm only getting around 500 gold a day from dailies right now, as I'm only doing around 10 dailies, the argent ones and the Frosthold and Explorer's League rep ones.

Thanks for the replies!

Blog Entries

I'm pretty sure you can only summon Anzu on heroic.
    Which means you're saved once you kill a Anzu or any other boss in there.

he can only be summoned 1x a day and he can only be summoned in a heroic not if u have 5 in a diff group then yes 5x a day

I just decided to get epic flying on all of them, anyway. I had more money thank I thought, and they were exalted with the Valliance Expedition, so they all got the 20% discount.

In related news, I got all five a good chunk through the epic flight form quest, and I hope to finish it up tonight. Woo.

just got my 5x druids to 66 yesterday ... still learning to play druids - am I understanding this correctly that I can get swift flight form on all druids without paying the $4k on each? I would rather not spend the $$ and do a quest if possible - can someone confirm? Thanks!
    Alliance - Bonechewer - Reckoning
    [80 teams:] Pally/Priest/Shaman/Mage/Druid | 5x priests | 5x Shamans | 5x druids

Quote Originally Posted by gitcho View Post
    just got my 5x druids to 66 yesterday ... still learning to play druids - am I understanding this correctly that I can get swift flight form on all druids without paying the $4k on each? I would rather not spend the $$ and do a quest if possible - can someone confirm? Thanks!
    This is incorrect. You must have epic flying to be able to get the Swift Flight Form Quest.

Since no one has said it yet, Heroic Sethekk SUCKS even at 80 because there are mobs that drop totems that will MC. It's pretty fierce unless you focus these mobs / totems first. You're best bet is stealth through the instance (assuming 80). You can easily stealth it with only having to kill the bird packs, and the room where you summon Anzu. You do not need the feral stealth talents at 80. You'll also need Honored Lower City, so make sure you do your Terrokar / Lower City questlines.