Close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Showing results 21 to 24 of 24

I absolutelty HATE this damn thing...

Have got to the 4:45 minute mark a few times and that just made me even more frustrated lol. Just like all the other hard stuff I guess you wipe until you get it.

Not sure what's going on- seems like I just get too overwhemled near the very end and not staying on top of clearing that debuff. But my pally tank who is above gear for this instance starts to just get eaten up by all the mobs and the debuff and my healer just can't keep on top of it.

Anyone able to post a pic where they position their slaves? Someone mentioned putting them in the hall- tried that and they still ate the beams. Put them against the circular thing in the other room facing Brann but they start getting molested by adds.

What's your group composition? I blew through it first try, but I have 3x Felguards - that way I keep my tank near my team and send the Felguards after anything that gets through. They don't "fight" they just tag, get a little aggro, and run back to my team (bringing their new friends with them).
    5 Boxing (85):
    Paladin, 2xMage, Warlock, Priest
    Paldius, Magria, Magrib, Walina, Priset
    Currently:
    5 Boxing (85):
    Paladin, 3xWarlock, Shaman
    Ghallo, Warlisia, Warlisib, Warlisic, Pleo!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghallo View Post
    What's your group composition? I blew through it first try, but I have 3x Felguards - that way I keep my tank near my team and send the Felguards after anything that gets through. They don't "fight" they just tag, get a little aggro, and run back to my team (bringing their new friends with them).
    I need to go back and try this again now that I have some gear worth mentioning. Was a bit gimped when trying to get through this before.

But I run 4 druids and a paladin tank. 1 treekin exclusive healer and 3 boomkins.

What seemed to keep happening though is things just kept getting messy. I'd position my team (tried several different positions) in the corridor to the room, backs against the round thing in the other room.

While they where against the round thing the spawning mobs some would bee line for Brahn and others would go straight for my slaves. So my problem was catching the aholes running in while going back up to get stuff off my slaves Needless to say didn't work out well, lol.

In the hall strat the slaves were still getting eaten up by the beams.

I'd have concecration up the entire time also at the entrance to Brahn but the mobs start getting on my slaves and it just gets uncontrollable.

I'm still trying to figure this event out....... this is one the harder one's for me regularly accomplish. I did do it once however but lost 3 members of my team. I've tried the outside of the room trick among many others, yet can't seem to get it down.

The other instance tough instance for me is "Herold Volazj:Heroic"

I have yet to do ToC, FoS and The Pit of Saron.... perhaps when I get better gear

I have to say I'm much farther along than I ever thought I'd be with Multi-Boxing, very fun and challenging
    ..... s l o w l y getting there