Close
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Hybrid View

Default Need a horde server EU

So, I'm getting a bit bored of my current server(Deathwing), low pop on alliance side, and I've allways been more of a horde guy myself.
    I was wondering if anyone got any recommendations for a good horde server for me? Remember this is EU servers we're talking

Quote Originally Posted by Eggy View Post
    So, I'm getting a bit bored of my current server(Deathwing), low pop on alliance side, and I've allways been more of a horde guy myself.
    I was wondering if anyone got any recommendations for a good horde server for me? Remember this is EU servers we're talking
    Depends what you are looking for. If it is mature and solid horde community i would suggest Argent Dawn. Since the game release, I've spent time on various realms and this one is by far most friendly. In 50 days /played I've met just one person who whispered me someting negative regarding to multi-boxing.
    There are 3 active 5-boxers on Horde now. Our guild Lok Narash is open for serious multi-boxing gamers.

If you are looking for PvP realm or you can't stand naming policy on RP realms, this one is not for you probably.

Hmm, yeah, I should probably have mentioned I'm looking for a pvp server preferably

I would recommend my own server; Grim-Batol. I don't i have to explain in detail, you know the drill i guess.
    MB vise, we have 3x5 boxers, and deekhay wich 10 box. Nice bunch of people.

Dragonblight PVE EU

We are 3x 5boxers and 2 more 5boxers comming up.

Would love to get some other 5 boxers who has got what it takes to clear some raids!

I'm praying for some free transfers soon then!

I have everything on Wildhammer and it will cost me an arm and a leg to move,
    but man it would be great to be on the same server as you guys.
    Valerion - Protection Paladin - 80
    Kawachi - Elemental Shaman - 80
    Kahachi - Elemental Shaman - 80
    Kazachi - Elemental Shaman - 80
    Kamachi - Elemental Shaman - 80

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    Dragonblight PVE EU

We are 3x 5boxers and 2 more 5boxers comming up.

Would love to get some other 5 boxers who has got what it takes to clear some raids!
    Are you guilded up and doing raids etc.?
    Classic - Pyrewood Village, Horde, EU