Click Setup.
    General Tab.

pass-mouse-click-hotkey
    Pick the hotkey you want to use.
    Check one-click then off.

Click Ok.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    for some reason, when i start to cast an aoe, the target circle is off the screen on my alt screens. When i turn on mouse broadcasting, the circle is not where the mouse pointer is. I have to STILL go to each screen and move the circle to the spot. ( keyclone btw) So the target circle is NOT following the mouse clcik box on the alt screens.

Pretty sure with Keyclone, the mouse is where it was last positioned, when that window was active/hot.
    You could go to each window in turn, position the mouse in the middle of the screen, and then PiP swap via keyboard hotkey.
    It should fix this issue.

Keyclone is not a very reliable mouse broadcasting option - there are better options.
    It is the easiest keyboard broadcaster to set up.
    Well other programs have wizards too, so I have to qualify that statement.
    With Keyclone, we run the wizard and it runs as expected - press a key and it is broadcast.
    With IS, we run the wizard, which has a lot more options (more powerful software), but Keymaps vs Repeating takes a bit of time to understand, and advanced features like clickboxer or repeater regions require additional reading.
    I have no experience with others boxing software, so cannot comment beyond these two.

I tried ISboxer today ( i used it for EQ2 ) but I'm not sure if it was conflicting with my addons or what. I had many issues, broadcasting was screwy, my toggle to turn repeater on and off would not work for example. And my alt screens were all messed up graphically ( blurry text and such )

I used the wizard at first and then used the guide to do it all manually, neither ever worked right for me. I will get back at it when i have more time.
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Quote Originally Posted by Ualaa View Post
    Click Setup.
    General Tab.

pass-mouse-click-hotkey
    Pick the hotkey you want to use.
    Check one-click then off.

Click Ok.
    thanks alot mate

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    I tried ISboxer today ( i used it for EQ2 ) but I'm not sure if it was conflicting with my addons or what. I had many issues, broadcasting was screwy, my toggle to turn repeater on and off would not work for example. And my alt screens were all messed up graphically ( blurry text and such )

I used the wizard at first and then used the guide to do it all manually, neither ever worked right for me. I will get back at it when i have more time.

I'm not overly familiar with InnerSpace with EQ2.
    With warcraft, it seems to run fine.

I can give a basic idea of how ISBoxer is supposed to work.
    And you might get something from that.

I know there are a few options, which you need to check if you're running EQ2 or LotR Online.
    When you go through the wizard, ensure those options are checked.

If you go into ISBoxer Toolkit.
    On the top, navigate to Keymaps, open that menu and click on Control Keymaps.
    On the left, open them up and select "Activate Keymaps".
    Ensure your hotkey is whatever you think it is.
    On the left, click on the + to expand your options.
    Step 1 should turn General Key Map On for All.
    And FTL DPS on for all.
    By default it gives a Popup Text message.
    I've modified mine to display quite a bit longer, just so I know if something is on or off.
    I actually changed my hotkey to M3 (on a G15 keyboard).
    And then added the Light Action (M3 on) as a visual for Keymaps on.
    So if I press the M3 key, it activates Keymaps and turns the M3 light on.
    For Step 2, you want the reverse.

In addition to Keymaps, you also want to verify Repeater is set as you like it to be.
    I Right clicked on it, and selected Make Copy.
    Then renamed one for Keyboard Repeater and the other for Mouse Repeater.
    Basically went in and put Keyboard on M1 and Mouse on M2.
    Then edited so each would only affect Keyboard and not Mouse or Mouse and not Keyboard respectively.

But however you set them up, you want to verify the Hotkey is what you think it is.
    And that the action is turning on or off your keymaps.
    Adjusting the duration of the Popup Text really helps.
    Once its working as you want, you can reduce the timer if you like.

The default state of play, will be Keymaps On, but Repeater (or both Repeaters if you separate Keyboard and Mouse) off.
    With Repeater off, anything on a keymap will do something.
    But only things on keymaps do things.
    If you want to broadcast everything you type, I'd turn off Keymaps.
    Because, a keymap is a specific action for a given key, which takes precedence over general repeater options.

I'm not an expert on the software in general.
    Pretty new to it in fact.

If this is not a help for you, your configuration will be the best way to help.
    You'll want to Right Click on ISBoxer in the top.
    Select "Copy ISBoxer Toolkit Profile to Clipboard".
    Then go to www.pastebin.com, and right click and paste there.
    You'll want to have a username, and check "remember me so I can delete my post".
    I'd probably save it for a month, forever is too long and a day too short.
    Also go to highlight text at the top.
    Enter the name(s) of your accounts.
    And just edit them to Account A instead of the actual account name.
    Repeat for the other accounts. Half of your account security is guessing the username.

Tyvm was looking how to do this

Haven't tried IS, which sounds cool, but for HKN and KC, keep in mind your slaves are rarely if ever standing directly on top of the leader. So no matter what you do with camera views, the mouse position on the leader window won't be the same for the slaves. I have experimented with passing the mouse with HKN and I just don't like it.

So just save a camera view zoomed in all the way, pointed straight down. Then no matter where you click (bound to a keystroke) you AOE right by you. I use this all the time for mage and lock AOE and also priest mass dispel. Works great, but you have to hit three keys. I have them (mostly) right next to each other and just roll three fingers across them.

One key to cast and setview, another to click, and a third to restore the view...

-K

In IS that can be done on one key using the steps so step one would be all that are one your first key and so on
    RAF Tour Guide files are obsolete, I went to Zygor
    MultiBoxers play with themselves

Im using ISboxer to do AoE damage with mouserepeater on. It works okey. Im getting better at it, but im still slow to cast the aoe as I have to look at the toons window to see where the AoE is going to hit. I end up getting the mobs close to my dps and then just aoe on "myself" making sure the mobs is within the area of damage.

But I have seen some vids where the aoe/mousebroadcast goes really fast.
    Grim Batol EU (Horde) PVP
    Guild: GIMP

5x Druids = 5x FUN